IGNORED

Manchester United (Home) Easter Sunday April 21st

markjazzbassist

The players will be up for this a big game in front of our fans and the camera's there seems to be a pattern developing, why can't they show the same endeavour against the lesser teams when there's no camera's.

Correct me if I'm wrong and I'm sure you will but we seem to have a situation where players are only giving a 100% in the games were they can put themselves in the shop window.

But I expect us to come out with the right attitude for this one and Silva will have to do very little or nothing to get them up for it, I think it will be the same line up as against Arsenal and Fulham with one possible change of Jags for Keane, I hope not tactically Jags is the better player for me and is good at organisation Keane could do with watching him for a few more games and learning..

3 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

they are getting demolished by Barca and are going to be knocked out of CL.  either they will respond against us or still be hungover and pissed.  let's hope it's the latter.

Seriously considering changing my prediction now, they’ll be looking for blood and have 4th in their sights...

11 hours ago, Matt said:

Seriously considering changing my prediction now, they’ll be looking for blood and have 4th in their sights...

If they play the same eleven we should be okay with Digne and Bernard v Jones and McTominay. Only real danger in the United side is Pogba when he's up for it. As with most games our biggest worry will be the space Gana gives away. 

10 minutes ago, pete0 said:

If they play the same eleven we should be okay with Digne and Bernard v Jones and McTominay. Only real danger in the United side is Pogba when he's up for it. As with most games our biggest worry will be the space Gana gives away. 

You nearly made a valid point before ruining it with nonsense. 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

You nearly made a valid point before ruining it with nonsense. 

He was at fault for both goals last time out. Gave away a silly penalty for the first and second one he left Pogba in loads of space as he followed the ball rather than the play. Both goals exemplify why he shouldn't be near the team, pen is harsh as he won the ball but he shouldn't have given the ref the opportunity. Went in with the wrong foot rather than just playing Martial to the touch line and shouldn't have let him in the box so easily either. Second one is just as bad, leaves Pogba unmarked just out side our box, Pogba then has all the time in the world and makes a great pass into our box for an assist. Both these goals would have been prevented by any steady eddy midfielder who does the basics.

https://youtu.be/qXrA7Lep58c

4 hours ago, pete0 said:

He was at fault for both goals last time out. Gave away a silly penalty for the first and second one he left Pogba in loads of space as he followed the ball rather than the play. Both goals exemplify why he shouldn't be near the team, pen is harsh as he won the ball but he shouldn't have given the ref the opportunity. Went in with the wrong foot rather than just playing Martial to the touch line and shouldn't have let him in the box so easily either. Second one is just as bad, leaves Pogba unmarked just out side our box, Pogba then has all the time in the world and makes a great pass into our box for an assist. Both these goals would have been prevented by any steady eddy midfielder who does the basics.

https://youtu.be/qXrA7Lep58c

Are you for real? First goal he bust a gut to get back and add cover. He got back made a decent tackle and was on the end of a poor refereeing decision.

Second goal he was marking the Utd player that was about to create an overlap! 

As good as he is he can’t be in two places at once although watching him he has a damn good attempt. I think you’re watching him (& the rest of the team) with blinkers on to try and prove your view. He has and does make mistakes but not as many as others and without a sane argument is one of the most valuable players in our side. 

37 minutes ago, barryj said:

Are you for real? First goal he bust a gut to get back and add cover. He got back made a decent tackle and was on the end of a poor refereeing decision.

Second goal he was marking the Utd player that was about to create an overlap! 

As good as he is he can’t be in two places at once although watching him he has a damn good attempt. I think you’re watching him (& the rest of the team) with blinkers on to try and prove your view. He has and does make mistakes but not as many as others and without a sane argument is one of the most valuable players in our side. 

Busted a gut? Don't know what you're watching if that's busting a gut. He's alongside him and stands off Martial too much and let's him get in the box too easy. He then goes in with a lazy tackle with the wrong foot rather than simply keep martial on his left and run him to the out of touch. 

No he's meant to leave him to Zouma. Pogba is his man. You can't leave him with that much space. Time and time again Gana falls for this one, its sickening watching such amateur judgement from him every week. Both goals are school boy stuff. 

4 hours ago, pete0 said:

Busted a gut? Don't know what you're watching if that's busting a gut. He's alongside him and stands off Martial too much and let's him get in the box too easy. He then goes in with a lazy tackle with the wrong foot rather than simply keep martial on his left and run him to the out of touch. 

No he's meant to leave him to Zouma. Pogba is his man. You can't leave him with that much space. Time and time again Gana falls for this one, its sickening watching such amateur judgement from him every week. Both goals are school boy stuff. 

I’m going to leave it there for the sake of this match day thread. 

Anyway back to the Man U game I think we will be our normal consistently inconsistent selves and will put a big performance out against Man U - a win by a single goal. 

I hope he doesn’t play Morgan today. I’d rather him play this.

Pickford

coleman.     Keane.  Zouma.   Digne

charly.           Gana.    Gilfi.       Lookman 

Bernie

Dcl

play gana and Gilfi as a central two and Bernie floating 

34 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

I hope he doesn’t play Morgan today. I’d rather him play this.

Pickford

coleman.     Keane.  Zouma.   Digne

charly.           Gana.    Gilfi.       Lookman 

Bernie

Dcl

play gana and Gilfi as a central two and Bernie floating 

How did that go for you? ;)