IGNORED

2019/20 Pre-season.

On 12/06/2019 at 16:39, Palfy said:

I've always held a dream of driving across the state's but as yet haven't realised it, still time fingers crossed.

Highly recommend it. 

I did two solo cross country trips from the northeast US (NY area) to the southeast (Joshua Tree, CA) in the same year and they were life changing for sure. Approaching the desert each time was always magical. Flying places is of course a convenient privilege but seeing the actual geographic transition as you drive is wonderful. There's always time and I plan on doing many more while I'm able. 

8 minutes ago, nutmegwolf203 said:

Highly recommend it. 

I did two solo cross country trips from the northeast US (NY area) to the southeast (Joshua Tree, CA) in the same year and they were life changing for sure. Approaching the desert each time was always magical. Flying places is of course a convenient privilege but seeing the actual geographic transition as you drive is wonderful. There's always time and I plan on doing many more while I'm able. 

Thanks that’s made me more determined to go for it in the next couple of years, I have always had a passion for the American civil war so wanted to visit some of the battle grounds and museums. 

I’ve had it in my head I would start from Virginia and head for the West coast. 

21 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Thanks that’s made me more determined to go for it in the next couple of years, I have always had a passion for the American civil war so wanted to visit some of the battle grounds and museums. 

I’ve had it in my head I would start from Virginia and head for the West coast. 

I too have a keen interest in that war. I happened to stop at a few Civil Rights sites and monuments but haven't done any battlegrounds and such. When you get ready to plan drop me a line and I can give you any recommendations I can think of. 

18 hours ago, nutmegwolf203 said:

I too have a keen interest in that war. I happened to stop at a few Civil Rights sites and monuments but haven't done any battlegrounds and such. When you get ready to plan drop me a line and I can give you any recommendations I can think of. 

Thanks 🙏 

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/06/2019 at 22:13, barryj said:

Have I missed it or have they still not released details of the pre season tournament? They said it was going to be released in few days and that was weeks ago. 

Mainz and Sevilla in the "Opel Cup". Three sixty minute matches on the same day, July 27th.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2019/06/25/everton-to-face-mainz-and-sevilla-in-opel-cup

4 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Mainz and Sevilla in the "Opel Cup". Three sixty minute matches on the same day, July 27th.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2019/06/25/everton-to-face-mainz-and-sevilla-in-opel-cup

i'm very happy with the pre season this year.  Some quality teams we are playing sure beats playing some third tier austrian side like last year

6 hours ago, Matt said:

Just a more competitive training against unknown players and tactics. I like it. 

As long as it’s worthwhile when the real games start I’ll be happy. 

I wont complain too much though, we just signed Andre Gomes! 😊