IGNORED

Everton Theme

rowlo-efc

Jst connect your fhone to your computer and get wat ever pic/song you got and ssend it to it. the best 1 to get songs is Limewire. And pics, well i guess google.

If you cant connect your mobile to your PC, then email it to it if it has email.

If you cnt do either; then your phones is shit lol

Jst connect your fhone to your computer and get wat ever pic/song you got and ssend it to it. the best 1 to get songs is Limewire. And pics, well i guess google.

If you cant connect your mobile to your PC, then email it to it if it has email.

If you cnt do either; then your phones is shit lol

47490[/snapback]

:lol: true

What size pic do you need?  I 'reckon we could make some up.  Here's a 320 x 240 pixel one I made for my O2 Atom...

47602[/snapback]

My phone is the new sony ericsson K800i (3.2mp camera).

I have the spinning Everton logo as my wallpaper - but I seen a guy at the Watford game and his Menu list, when selecting somehing had a small spinning efc logo and every menu page had a efc picture etc.etc.

I just though that there may have been a theme site already out there that had an efc theme.

I have downloaded the Ericsson theme creator software so if you could knock up some pics, that would be great.