IGNORED

Moise Kean

Just watched JPG(is that ok boys)? And Moise on the Everton website. Obviously I can’t put it on here because I’m an idiot but kean looks a player. Playing a small sided game and he does some lovely stuff. Love the fact Sheamus is putting an arm around him and running with him. Obviously learnt it from jags 

6 minutes ago, Sibdane said:

Mississippi State, although Auburn is their biggest rival I think.

MSU has a three-way rival with Ole Miss and Alabama.

lol basically the whole SEC vs bama is how it is.  Miss state is cool, i got a buddy who went there, said it's like the more blue collar college.  Ole Miss is the super stuffy rich kids one.

29 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

Just watched JPG(is that ok boys)? And Moise on the Everton website. Obviously I can’t put it on here because I’m an idiot but kean looks a player. Playing a small sided game and he does some lovely stuff. Love the fact Sheamus is putting an arm around him and running with him. Obviously learnt it from jags 

More likely Phil Neville, Coleman always speaks highly of him. 

26 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

lol basically the whole SEC vs bama is how it is.  Miss state is cool, i got a buddy who went there, said it's like the more blue collar college.  Ole Miss is the super stuffy rich kids one.

Pretty much true. You go to Miss State for Engineering and Business, and you go to Ole Miss for Pre-med and Pre-law.

1 hour ago, Finn balor said:

Maybe Pete it started with Neville, passed it to jags and then to Coleman? Maybe it just didn’t start with a captain because we had a team of arteta, Cahill, carsley etc etc let’s just forget jags as a captain eh?

Neville was captain or did you forget? If you're gonna have a pissy tone at least know your stuff. 

11 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Neville was captain or did you forget? If you're gonna have a pissy tone at least know your stuff. 

Read my post again. Did I not say it might have started with Neville then passed on? Or maybe Coleman has just inherited it through good genes at the club?  I give up with ur bellendness 

8 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

Read my post again. Did I not say it might have started with Neville then passed on? Or maybe Coleman has just inherited it through good genes at the club?  I give up with ur bellendness 

Then why say forget jags is captain? Coleman has mentioned Neville in numerous interviews, you know captain of the team, premier league winner oh and played the same position but no you're right Jagielka got passed the arm band so should take credit... 

14 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Then why say forget jags is captain? Coleman has mentioned Neville in numerous interviews, you know captain of the team, premier league winner oh and played the same position but no you're right Jagielka got passed the arm band so should take credit... 

Because you just dismissed him and gave all credit to Neville! Fuck me 

17 minutes ago, pete0 said:

I actually said at first Coleman got it from jags. Then you jumped on saying no it was Neville. I then said it was a chain from Neville then to jags maybe. But what I’m intrigued is why you think it’s because they play the same position? What does that matter if your a captain. You think Coleman jogged around kean and introduced himself as captain and said I played right back the same as Phil. When in reality neville played more as a holding midfielder for us 

2 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

I actually said at first Coleman got it from jags. Then you jumped on saying no it was Neville. I then said it was a chain from Neville then to jags maybe. But what I’m intrigued is why you think it’s because they play the same position? What does that matter if your a captain. You think Coleman jogged around kean and introduced himself as captain and said I played right back the same as Phil. When in reality neville played more as a holding midfielder for us 

Coleman played right wing and Neville talked him through the games, Neville just happened to me captain. Coleman also mentioned Carsley being vocal. 

1 minute ago, Finn balor said:

Coleman should have give him credit he was club captain what I’m saying is your dismissing jags input into our club as captain 

Coleman was already a senior player when jags was made captain. Both probably played a similar amount for us. What has Jagielka done to help Coleman? 

Just now, pete0 said:

Coleman played right wing and Neville talked him through the games, Neville just happened to me captain. Coleman also mentioned Carsley being vocal. 

Have a word with yourself. Now it’s carsley? Coleman played about eight games at right wing. If that. He went to Blackpool after that didn’t work 

1 minute ago, pete0 said:

Coleman was already a senior player when jags was made captain. Both probably played a similar amount for us. What has Jagielka done to help Coleman? 

Oh my god. Let’s get this straight. IVE NEVER BEEN IN THE TRAINING GROUND OR DRESSING ROOM. Just because you have remembered a quote quite rightly that Coleman has praised Neville and so he should. In your head how could you ask what has jags done to help coleman?  Coleman was established so what? It doesn’t make him captain material. When Neville left why didn’t they give the armband to Coleman straightaway?

29 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

Have a word with yourself. Now it’s carsley? Coleman played about eight games at right wing. If that. He went to Blackpool after that didn’t work 

He played for a full season there after his loan to Blackpool. He then went stale the following season but Moyes persisted with him there until injuries gave him his chance at right back. 

What did Jags do more than Carsley? 

22 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

Oh my god. Let’s get this straight. IVE NEVER BEEN IN THE TRAINING GROUND OR DRESSING ROOM. Just because you have remembered a quote quite rightly that Coleman has praised Neville and so he should. In your head how could you ask what has jags done to help coleman?  Coleman was established so what? It doesn’t make him captain material. When Neville left why didn’t they give the armband to Coleman straightaway?

You were crediting Jags for Coleman being Coleman, what is it that Jags has taught him that he should give credit for? 

No idea what the relevance of your next not is. But Coleman is captain material, and should have been over Jagielka. Jagielka got it gifted by a manager who was on his way out and made him captain for the following year. 

5 hours ago, Finn balor said:

I like that. some guy on a podcast I listen to says it all the time 

Oh Dear God no, please no. I couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting a dozen of those godless heathens! Well my wife isn't a godless heathen, at least she graduated there. But got her master's from Auburn - she doesn't like it when I reminder we're both Auburn grads.

For our cousins across the pond, Bama fan yelling Roll Tide is the American version of RS, stumbling drunkenly down an ally by themselves singing "Never walk alone", not seeing the irony. And they have the same team colors/colours, so...there ya go.

3 hours ago, Sibdane said:

Pretty much true. You go to Miss State for Engineering and Business, and you go to Ole Miss for Pre-med and Pre-law.

It's the same situation here in Alabama. Auburn, like MSU is the "cow college" - originally founded as a land-grant A&M school for the lower end, while Alabama was where the wealthy went - law, medicine, and "Mrs degrees". All very good schools and a lot more diversified now, but you can still count on your vet to be an MSU/AU graduate, and your doc or lawyer to be an Ole Miss/Bama grad. Since almost all our laughing stocking state politicians are lawyers...well you figure it out ;)

If a drunk kid runs into you with his truck, you're probably in Auburn. If a coked-up coed crashes Daddy's Mercedes in to you, you're probably in Tuscaloosa. Not that I'm based or anything 🤣🤣

48 minutes ago, pete0 said:

He played for a full season there after his loan to Blackpool. He then went stale the following season but Moyes persisted with him there until injuries gave him his chance at right back. 

What did Jags do more than Carsley? 

You were crediting Jags for Coleman being Coleman, what is it that Jags has taught him that he should give credit for? 

No idea what the relevance of your next not is. But Coleman is captain material, and should have been over Jagielka. Jagielka got it gifted by a manager who was on his way out and made him captain for the following year. 

God. Your an absolute bellend. I was trying for a better word. I thought previously that I should belittle you as you’ve only supported Everton since probably 2012 for your ignorance but I know you’ve posted that you’ve “supported us”before that.  But as an Everton fanI don’t get you? You moaning that jags got gifted the arm band? Im biting tonight 😂

3 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

God. Your an absolute bellend. I was trying for a better word. I thought previously that I should belittle you as you’ve only supported Everton since probably 2012 for your ignorance but I know you’ve posted that you’ve “supported us”before that.  But as an Everton fanI don’t get you? You moaning that jags got gifted the arm band? Im biting tonight 😂

You're the one trying to find credit to Jags but then throwing a hissy fit for being asked why Jags. As for been a fan since, you're the one who's not watched Coleman play a full season if not more on the wing. 

8 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

Image result for don't take the bait