IGNORED

Moise Kean

4 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

On 27/06/2019 at 19:59, barryj said:

I wouldn’t want to see a buy back unless it a first refusal option that doesn’t affect the future going rate.

Nice to see they may have read my posts! 😂

Not watched much of him but his running style and shooting is remincent of a certain striker we had not long ago. Much more nimble and a box of tricks to go with it. Could be a special player... But then again Niasse looked good on YouTube. 

9 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Not watched much of him but his running style and shooting is remincent of a certain striker we had not long ago. Much more nimble and a box of tricks to go with it. Could be a special player... But then again Niasse looked good on YouTube. 

Did well to not mention he who must not be named 😂

A massive coup by all accounts and the lad looks a real talent far more rounded than (the above) was at 19 saying that even now!

Edited by EFC-Paul

18 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Fuckin Hell, can't believe this is happening again...but I agree!! We should get married.

I've not heard of the lad. So watched some clips and first thing I thought was he looks pacey and strong (like a previous leading striker!). With some nice skill and technique to go with it. Lad looks really promising. And reading up on him, he's highly regarded.

We might, only might, have pulled of a goodun here.

19 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Fuckin Hell, can't believe this is happening again...but I agree!! We should get married.

I've not heard of the lad. So watched some clips and first thing I thought was he looks pacey and strong (like a previous leading striker!). With some nice skill and technique to go with it. Lad looks really promising. And reading up on him, he's highly regarded.

We might, only might, have pulled of a goodun here.

Thinking about this from Juve's perspective it does make a lot of sense. No matter how good he is he's gonna struggle for minutes with who else they have up top. So they let him go to a good club and the world's best league where he will play. Of course they'd like to get a buyback clause inserted but if it's not possible then the "right of first refusal" is a decent option. Normally it wouldn't mean much but since he was a youth player for them and is Italian they give themselves a good chance to get him back if he becomes a world beater and (in their minds) outgrows Everton.