IGNORED

Moise Kean

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

Think that was just an old photo wasn’t it?

No idea, I just saw it on Twitter this morning. 

I told the lads in work we won’t sign him until Thursday, even though we all knew it was agreed on Tuesday. No rush for Everton. 

12 hours ago, StevO said:

What was the deal with the photo of him getting of the plane this morning? I’m so confused, thanks again Everton! 

its a photo from when Juventus played Madrid in the champions league that. Its an old photo that he has just reposted with the little cryptic message.

2 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Can you imagine the scenes if we announced it and then it fell through? :lol: 

Can you imagine the scenes when he signs but “doesn’t play well” despite all the stats and video footage to the contrary? I’m so excited...

If there’s one move I’m most intrigued about is this one. And I mean across the whole transfer scene. I know English players are at a premium and money goes on them. This kid though if you listen to people who know more than I ever will rate him as one of the most promising players in the world. He’s not just coming off the bench for girona. He’s playing for Juve and Italy and scoring goals! We are getting him for £29 mill with adds ons? That’s peanuts. This kid wants to play and prove himself. Makes it more ironic Lukaku could replace him. 

2 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

If there’s one move I’m most intrigued about is this one. And I mean across the whole transfer scene. I know English players are at a premium and money goes on them. This kid though if you listen to people who know more than I ever will rate him as one of the most promising players in the world. He’s not just coming off the bench for girona. He’s playing for Juve and Italy and scoring goals! We are getting him for £29 mill with adds ons? That’s peanuts. This kid wants to play and prove himself. Makes it more ironic Lukaku could replace him. 

worry is italian league is a joke, and italian strikers haven't done well over here recently.  the guy could turn out to be the same or worse than DCl who we paid 1.5m for.  i'm excited but tempering my expectations.

11 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

worry is italian league is a joke, and italian strikers haven't done well over here recently.  the guy could turn out to be the same or worse than DCl who we paid 1.5m for.  i'm excited but tempering my expectations.

Second best league after ours imo. Probably the best defensively. Their small teams like SPAL shut up shop and hold their own.