Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Palfy

Zaha

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Btay said:

I thought Zaha is getting touted at around £70 mil for starters.

Also not sure where the Neres £50mil has come from when last I saw it was £20-25.

Prices can’t really be predicted I guess.

Id still go Lozano at 30 before paying over the odds on the other 2, although I think he’d be cheaper than that.

Everton Soares is a shout, Allan Saint-Maxime as well.

Oh yeh I completely made up the prices just for some fun ;)

Although to be fair, so do the media! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/08/2020 at 08:50, Shukes said:

You belong with that numpty who’s started posting.... too much sense! 
Seasons over now, can’t we all get back to talking a load of satisfying crap again.

So who thinks we should bring back the following:

Gana

Lukaku

Stones

I guess its me you are referring too as that 'numpty' - as not overly familiar with your commenting style of or sense of humour, I not sure in what context I should take be taking your comment - banter or rudeness?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, RuffRob said:

I guess its me you are referring too as that 'numpty' - as not overly familiar with your commenting style of or sense of humour, I not sure in what context I should take be taking your comment - banter or rudeness?

 

 

With Shukes it’s definitely banter Rob. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RuffRob said:

I guess its me you are referring too as that 'numpty' - as not overly familiar with your commenting style of or sense of humour, I not sure in what context I should take be taking your comment - banter or rudeness?

 

 

I did mean you mate, but just in a fun way. You talk complete sense to be honest and it hurts my attempts at winding people up haha! 
 

Anything I ever post, take as banter mate. I do t mean anything by it at all.... unless it’s aimed at Palfy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Shukes said:

I did mean you mate, but just in a fun way. You talk complete sense to be honest and it hurts my attempts at winding people up haha! 
 

Anything I ever post, take as banter mate. I do t mean anything by it at all.... unless it’s aimed at Palfy!

Wanker! 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

He's a better player tbf. I think he's a talented player.  May be more value out there I suppose. 

Similar age, rated by MOTD and looks good on there. A bit more talented maybe but still a showcase player rather than someone you build around 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Matt said:

Similar age, rated by MOTD and looks good on there. A bit more talented maybe but still a showcase player rather than someone you build around 

Don't think there are many wingers you build a team around.  They are supplementary players.  

I'm undecided on this lad, he clearly can do it at this level but he may be very hot and cold I agree. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...