Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cisk

Been a fan....

Recommended Posts

Hi All,

Been a fan of this forum for a while, but only ever read - not participated in the reviews, comments, banter, discussions and politics.

Must remember my grammer for those 😏

Would like to contribute if I may now.

Why am I a Toffee? - 80s lad, got into football in '86 and loved the Everton towel merchandise of all things! Plus - a great year  / season.

Not a season ticket holder but always travel to at least 1 home game a season (my weekend!!) - but follow the club as much as I can daily.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Bridge said:

Hi All,

Been a fan of this forum for a while, but only ever read - not participated in the reviews, comments, banter, discussions and politics.

Must remember my grammer for those 😏

Would like to contribute if I may now.

Why am I a Toffee? - 80s lad, got into football in '86 and loved the Everton towel merchandise of all things! Plus - a great year  / season.

Not a season ticket holder but always travel to at least 1 home game a season (my weekend!!) - but follow the club as much as I can daily.

 

 

Welcome mate hope you hang around, but without wishing to appear rude is there any chance you could change your user name, every time I see it I automatically think Chelsea supporter. 

Where I live there are loads and they refer to their ground as the Bridge, if you don’t wish to change it for personal or sentimental reasons I totally understand, and I’ll just block you if that makes it easier 😀.

But like I said welcome stick around this place could do with some new members who can bring a different viewpoint to the party, just change the name please it’s killing me 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, The Bridge said:

Any pointers on how to edit profile name? Seems that I can edit everything but...

I can do it for you, lust let me know what you want it changed to, welcome btw:).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, The Bridge said:

Haha...didnt think of that connection. I should say no - but dont think I can think of anything else but Chelski now. New name on way.

😂 Sorry mate but you know it makes sense, by the way where about in Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 are you from.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MikeO said:

I can do it for you, lust let me know what you want it changed to, welcome btw:).

Cheers Mike - Lets go with 'Cisk'...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Palfy said:

😂 Sorry mate but you know it makes sense, by the way where about in Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 are you from.  

Bridgend (down South) Palf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, The Bridge said:

Bridgend (down South) Palf

I worked on the McCarther Glen outlet we did all the dry lining for the shops and cinema. 

I’ve also got some Chippies who work for me in Yate Bristol who travel from there it takes them an hour and half each way top lads. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I worked on the McCarther Glen outlet we did all the dry lining for the shops and cinema. 

I’ve also got some Chippies who work for me in Yate Bristol who travel from there it takes them an hour and half each way top lads. 

My brother used to live in Yate, moved out as soon as he could, horrible "new town" feel.

No reflection on your chippies though Palfy mate:lol:.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Cisk said:

Hi All,

Been a fan of this forum for a while, but only ever read - not participated in the reviews, comments, banter, discussions and politics.

Must remember my grammer for those 😏

Would like to contribute if I may now.

Why am I a Toffee? - 80s lad, got into football in '86 and loved the Everton towel merchandise of all things! Plus - a great year  / season.

Not a season ticket holder but always travel to at least 1 home game a season (my weekend!!) - but follow the club as much as I can daily.

 

 

Welcome to the forum! 

Bet you've loved being a spectator in the Gana and Rom threads 😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Gwlad all over said:

Welcome but missed you on Tuesday, curious what name you used!!

Was "The Bridge" (presumably because he's from Bridgend).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No - Mike was spot on. Bridgend historically has been a very successful rugby town before the change to regions. Team more or less disappeared from top flight rugby now. Home fans would call them the bridge.

 

Didnt think of connection to Chelski...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cisk said:

No - Mike was spot on. Bridgend historically has been a very successful rugby town before the change to regions. Team more or less disappeared from top flight rugby now. Home fans would call them the bridge.

 

Didnt think of connection to Chelski...

Now presumably there known as the end 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello and welcome young man I m a denizen of wales myself despite being a real scouser  I live in the north though at the moment.  enjoy the site for what it is and avoid the brexit topic as much as possible is the best advice I can give you  have fun though  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...