Sign in to follow this  
Sibdane

Reinier

good to See Richarlison promoting us to all of his Brazilian mates again!  Seen articles on him pushing people to sign with us before, shows he must obviously be happy here (assuming it's true!).

A lot to spent on someone who we can't have yet and who is so young and inexperienced with no European experience but if those scouting him and Brands think he is worth backing at that price then it would be an interesting signing if we got him.

56 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

sounds like a coup.  @Matt what is the technique he invented?  it just sounds like standard jazz guitar playing to me ala metheny frisell kreisberg etc

Fucked if I know, I assume physical approach to the play style? Check him out though, the lad has done some amazing shows

On 30/07/2019 at 23:16, Finn balor said:

How can we get a permit for him?

First time I've even looked at a video of him... Exceptional talent that's how, this kid looks like he will be world class. Exceptional technique, strength, balance, first touch, beautiful passing and can put the ball in the back of the net. What gets me though is his link up play. For such a young lad his decision making seems excellent (although it always would in a youtube clip) 

What a player this kid looks. From that very bias YouTube clip I would 100% be naive enough to suggest he would be our best signing if we get it done. So excited. 

Even Mbappe, who looks like being a once-in-a-generation talent, is holding off on the big move to Madrid according to his recent interview, and Haaland just chose Dortmund to further his development. It's madness to go to such a massive club as Real Madrid at such a young age. They've already got that Vinicius Junior kid wasting his talent on the bench week in week out. 

On 02/11/2018 at 22:42, Zoo 2.0 said:

South Americans especially have a hard time getting into Barcelona and Real Madrid as they are mostly bought for marketing purposes. There is a power struggle between the two to be the most marketable which is why so many flavour of the month players from that continent make the switch and then get thrown onto the rubbish heap when they next one comes along. James Rodriguez was signed by Madrid after a solid World Cup although they already had Isco and Modric. Yerry Mina was signed for Barcelona despite Pique and Umtiti being one of the best centre-back pairings in Europe and they signed Malcom as he's an up and coming Brazilian that's popular at the moment. There was also an insane power struggle between Madrid and Barcelona for the signature of Neymar (so much so that he's still on Florentino Perez's radar) and to a latter extent Vincius Junior who's signed for Real Madrid for £40,000,000 despite being just 17.

It will continue to go on and on. South Americans will sign for Madrid and Barcelona as a marketing PR stunt before being tossed aside when the next one comes along. I disagree that Barcelona are terrible at integrating new ''players'' into their team (Lenglet, Arthur, Coutinho and Semedo for example are doing well) but without a doubt they sign players that they have no intentions of using just to expand the brand. 

I don't think he will leave either for what it's worth. Ousmane Dembele has a terrible attitude, most famously smashing up Jurgen Klopp's flat when he was denied a transfer out of Dortmund so is expected to leave Spain as the management there have had enough of him. I expect him to depart for Arsenal as early as this January leaving Malcom free to be the ''bit-part'' player of the front three. 

Easier to just quote myself from 2018 when discussing Malcom. Madrid and Barcelona hoard South American players and then toss them onto the rubbish heap six months later. Just look at Vincious Jr. who was dubbed as the next thing since sliced bread but who is already linked with moves away as his career is stagnating. 

Moving to either of those clubs is fantastic on face value, but unless you are already at the standard of Messi/Ronaldo then it's career suicide. 

Haaland did it right moving to BVB.