IGNORED

Predict Our Results 2019/2020

markjazzbassist

16 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

Congratulations this week to nyblue23, who predicted not only the correct score but also Richarlison as one of the scorers. MikeO also predicted the correct score and is in first place for the month. Bailey and dunlopp9987 remain tied in first place for the season, although Bailey leads for per prediction.

UPhv6qk.png

Have my average back up to three points which has been (I think) historically good enough to win over the season so always my target, happy sat on the shoulder of the guys who've gone out too fast. @Bailey and @dunlopp9987 are like the Kenyan rabbits (caricature, no racial stereotype intended) trying to break Mo Farrah. Don't look behind you guys:P

50 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Have my average back up to three points which has been (I think) historically good enough to win over the season so always my target, happy sat on the shoulder of the guys who've gone out too fast. @Bailey and @dunlopp9987 are like the Kenyan rabbits (caricature, no racial stereotype intended) trying to break Mo Farrah. Don't look behind you guys:P

Mike throw the rope down please 😢