IGNORED

Unlucky Everton?

Formby

Oh dear are we now developing a losers mentality, we finished 8th because we didn't play well enough to finish 7th except that and look to do better next season.

Bad losers only look and dwell on what if or if blah blah blah, I hope the players and the management don't think in them terms because excuses stop progression.

24 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Oh dear are we now developing a losers mentality, we finished 8th because we didn't play well enough to finish 7th except that and look to do better next season.

Bad losers only look and dwell on what if or if blah blah blah, I hope the players and the management don't think in them terms because excuses stop progression.

Extremely tongue in cheek this thread for me Palf, not taking it seriously for a moment.

26 minutes ago, Palfy said:

1 minute ago, MikeO said:

Extremely tongue in cheek this thread for me Palf, not taking it seriously for a moment.

What MikeO said, its just a bit of banter.

13 hours ago, London Blue said:

What MikeO said, its just a bit of banter.

Absolutely, but there is a corollary to it. Often on these boards you hear how 'lucky' other teams are (Liverpool, United) and how every decision seems to go their way. Are we right to complain about this or should we be shrugging our shoulders in the same way we shouldn't be bemoaning decisions that go against us?