IGNORED

Alex Iwobi

At first I wasn’t happy about this but the more I think, I think it could end a shrewd signing. I do think that 40 million is too much dough though... 

What is most pleasing is that we seem to have a coherent plan. We don’t get Zaha we go for the next next player on the list that fits the type, or that’s how it seems. It’s nice to think that we have a plan to sign players that fit a system instead of the usual scattershot pissing money up a wall bollocks that has characterised the money spending of the last 5 years.

I must admit I was rash to get miffed by it yesterday male PMT when it's nearing deadline day 

I think I had my hopes on Zaha and when we got linked to Smalling I couldn't bare it 🤯

Fresh head if it comes off I'll be happy with him, had a good nosey at him more today and if he can be a little more consistent he'll be a good buy 

2 minutes ago, EFC-Paul said:

I must admit I was rash to get miffed by it yesterday male PMT when it's nearing deadline day 

I think I had my hopes on Zaha and when we got linked to Smalling I couldn't bare it 🤯

Fresh head if it comes off I'll be happy with him, had a good nosey at him more today and if he can be a little more consistent he'll be a good buy 

One thing to keep in mind is that he came up through the youth ranks for Arsenal. Could very much be a "fresh start"type opportunity for him to stretch his legs and grow.

11 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Asked an arsenal fan I know what he thinks about him. Said he’s a great player and deserves more time on the pitch.

Nigerian Messi he called him. Didn’t even he was Nigerian myself. 

Got an Arsenal mate who says he’s a season off being amazing, pretty much what you’ve said but that he’ll need more game time to really get good. 

Just now, Bill said:

Still saying we are soon announcing a done deal for Initial £28m.  So its not been knocked back its just taking a bit of sorting out.

Sideshow Bobs has gone through so hopefully this is following close behind