IGNORED

How to post links...

Matt

Just go to the address bar at the top of the screen, select the text (by dragging the mouse cursor whilst holding the left mouse button) until all the text has a grey/blue background, press CTRL+C at the same time to copy. Then, when creating a new post, press CTRL+V to paste. Then you’ve shared the link. 

If you’re doing it on iPhone/iPad - tap the address bar at the top, tap the link until it says “select all” then click that. You’ll be given the choice to copy, tap that. When creating a new post, tap the text area and you’ll get Paste. Tap that and then post. 

I don’t mean to be condescending, but 2 peoplw have said now that they didn’t know how to share links and since I've no idea what level thier computer skills are at, I thought I'd post it here. Hope this helps! 

24 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Wouldn't it be easier to just say to right click the mouse (after highlighting the address), click copy, then right click on where you want to paste that address and click paste? 

Saying CTRL+C bla bla seems to be over complicating it.

Well now you've said it :)