IGNORED

Aston Villa (Away) Friday August 23rd

markjazzbassist

8 hours ago, Btay said:

Good news about Digne.

Hopefully we can get through a game with a clean bill of health and no reds! Would like to see Iwobi get some minutes. DCL needs a goal, badly. Really hope he can find the net here as his hold up play has been excellent for the most part. Would love another clean sheet, 0-3 Everton!

I'm hoping by HT, we're up a goal or two and sitting atop the table.

19 hours ago, Heath said:

Yes... yes I admit it... I've been seeing another forum. It was all innocent enough at first... you know... I would just look. But then I found myself wanting more, and I thought "one little post will be fine, no one needs to know". Before I knew it I was out of control posting about players, score predictions, and even started using emojis. I'm so disappointed in myself 😞

I’m less forgiving you dirty cheating rat! 😂

4 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

Jpg obvs injured. Tosun not getting a sniff on the bench anymore. Got a good bench now 

I'm not sure if he's injured or there's just no place. Morgan back in, and Iwobi takes his MF bench spot. 2 each D M F and a keeper, someone wasn't getting in the squad.

9 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Morgan literally offers nothing. Awful player, awful attitude and the sooner he's replaced the better. Shame Delph and Gbamin are injured, I'd rather have Davies starting. 

Silva obviously has a completely different view to you, now let’s think 🤔 who do I have more faith in 😉