IGNORED

Season tickets

Buster

Do season tickets ever come up for sale these days. My 16 year old nephew is desperate to get a season ticket. He wants to know is there a chance of him getting one anywhere. He could get a match by match ticket, but it's a little bit too much for his mum to afford for the whole season. 

14 minutes ago, Buster said:

Do season tickets ever come up for sale these days. My 16 year old nephew is desperate to get a season ticket. He wants to know is there a chance of him getting one anywhere. He could get a match by match ticket, but it's a little bit too much for his mum to afford for the whole season. 

Waiting list nowadays.

https://www.evertonfc.com/tickets/season-tickets/waiting-list

Any game bar man u I'll be willing to sell if you can't get a ticket and are coming from overseas (if you're a regular poster). 

Anyone who needs a ticket just tag me  with the @ rather than inbox me as I don't always notice the inboxes. I'm potentially working most weekends now so you'd be doing me a favour. 

If you're interested in selling I would be quite keen to discuss the matter and know how much we're talking about. My nephew said he would like the ticket you're talking about. I'm not coming from overseas, I'm local in the Merseyside area. Hopefully that won't be a problem to you.

@pete0 

If you're interested in selling I would be quite keen to discuss the matter and know how much we're talking about. My nephew said he would like the ticket you're talking about. I'm not coming from overseas, I'm local in the Merseyside area. Hopefully that won't be a problem to you.

6 hours ago, Buster said:

@pete0 

I'm not looking at selling my season ticket sorry misread your post, was a tad drunk last night. 

Any weekend games £20 if I can't get it off. 

55 minutes ago, pete0 said:

I'm not looking at selling my season ticket sorry misread your post, was a tad drunk last night. 

Any weekend games £20 if I can't get it off. 

@pete0 

Thanks for getting back to me. I would be interested in your offer of £20 a game when you can't get there. So if you could just keep me in mind the next time you can't go, I would be very grateful. Do you know how many games you'll not be able to go to this season.

32 minutes ago, Buster said:

@pete0 

Thanks for getting back to me. I would be interested in your offer of £20 a game when you can't get there. So if you could just keep me in mind the next time you can't go, I would be very grateful. Do you know how many games you'll not be able to go to this season.

No idea tbh but there'll be a fair few. Will let you know 👍