• Morgan Schneiderlin
    • Fabian Delph
    • Alex Iwobi
    • Moise Kean
    • Gylfi Sigurðsson
    • Richarlison
    • Dominic Calvert-Lewin
    • Cenk Tosun

Current Player of the Season standings....
Yerry Mina...30
Jordan Pickford...27
Lucas Digne...8
Alex Iwobi...7
Bernard...5
Seamus Coleman...3
André Gomes...3
Michael Keane...2
Gylfi Sigurðsson...2
Jean-Philippe Gbamin...1
Morgan Schneiderlin...1

Previous MOTM winners...
Aston Villa (A)...Yerry Mina
Watford (H)...Yerry Mina
Crystal Palace (A)...Jordan Pickford

1 minute ago, Bill said:

Yeah can't argue that Digne was motm, was also pleased how Holgate played, looked very comfortable and more mobile than Mina. I wouldn't have any reservations about playing him Sunday.

I felt completely different about Holgate - I wouldn’t feel comfortable with him starting in the league. He had a few good moments (in my opinion) but the stand out moments were the shaky ones - I’d love him to develop into a top player but he doesn’t always fill me with confidence.

2 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Iwobi, fitting player to score the winner just edges Digne for me. 

You just had to be different didn’t you!!!!

Haha only joking, I was pretty much 50/50/ on them both till the end when Digne megged that defender and set up Richarlison.

1 minute ago, Shukes said:

You just had to be different didn’t you!!!!

Haha only joking, I was pretty much 50/50/ on them both till the end when Digne megged that defender and set up Richarlison.

Had the last two goals been the other way round I'd have gone for Digne. Surprised no one else has given how much better it was to watch the midfield. 

Lucas Digne for me. Scored a terrific, and all important, first goal to get us back into the game. The longer it drags on at one nil the more frustrating it becomes for the players and fans; Lincoln dig themselves in, mistakes are then easily made, and the next thing you know... we are out of the cup. Of course it wasn't just about the goal; I thought his all round play was excellent.

Went with Delph. Can’t argue with how well Digne played, but it’s nothing we’ve not seen from him many times before. But I was shocked how much Delph brought to the midfield, got into the ref and got into the opposition. 

Thought Sidibe was poor and Holgate was all over the place for me. Seamus and Yerry won’t be worried about losing their place. 

On the other hand, DCL and Bernard need to worry about their places. 

6 hours ago, StevO said:

You’d like to see us concede in the first 20 seconds? Weird you Shukes! 😂

Back to normal everton! disappointment ,  followed by elation, disappointment, and it’s goes on and on, never knowing how it’s going to end haha!

Delph. Wanted the ball and was very smart with it, was looking to start attacks at every opportunity. Digne was outstanding too.

Almost gave my vote to Pickford though for running the length of the pitch to go and give those little bellends shit and grab one by the scruff of the neck.

4 hours ago, aaron said:

Delph. Wanted the ball and was very smart with it, was looking to start attacks at every opportunity. Digne was outstanding too.

Almost gave my vote to Pickford though for running the length of the pitch to go and give those little bellends shit and grab one by the scruff of the neck.

haha it's nice we have some players with steel again isn't it?  mina and pickford aren't scared of a scrap, i think delph would relish one too.

1 hour ago, markjazzbassist said:

haha it's nice we have some players with steel again isn't it?  mina and pickford aren't scared of a scrap, i think delph would relish one too.

That’s what we’ve been missing. To see Pickford end up in there gave me goosebumps. I think when the opportunity to sign Delph came up it was too good to turn down. The guy is a winner. 

18 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

Exactly! Probably since Moyes left we haven't had a yard dog who isn't scared of a scrap, we seem to have a few now.

• MikeO locked this topic