• Fabian Delph
    • André Gomes
    • Alex Iwobi
    • Moise Kean
    • Gylfi Sigurðsson
    • Richarlison
    • Dominic Calvert-Lewin
    • Bernard

Current Player of the Season standings....
Yerry Mina...30
Jordan Pickford...27
Lucas Digne...34
Alex Iwobi...7
Bernard...5
Seamus Coleman...3
André Gomes...3
Michael Keane...2
Gylfi Sigurðsson...2
Fabian Delph...2
Alex Iwobi...2
Cenk Tosun...2
Jean-Philippe Gbamin...1
Morgan Schneiderlin...1

Previous MOTM winners...
Lincoln City (A)...Lucas Digne
Aston Villa (A)...Yerry Mina
Watford (H)...Yerry Mina
Crystal Palace (A)...Jordan Pickford

Delph. Wasn’t sure at first, but what a signing. Always looking for the ball, and so tidy. Capable of a few hiccups but protects that back four so well.

Richarlison is a strange one. Had an absolutely awful game.... but knocks two goals in haha!

Gomes was awful first half but just sprang to life exactly when we needed him and had a good second half. 

Defence was Shaky all through.

Iwobi is co to young to impress but ran it of steam a bit.

kean had another decent game. Just need something to go in for him to relax him a bit. Slowly coming along. Patience is the key.

Pickford looks more mature this season and no chance with the goals. Thought his throwing and kicking were spot on. Coleman I thought was very good also. Mina played well, he has a funny running style to me and looks cumbersome but fair play to him he’s settling in well. I went for Delph. He was there in the right place all the time and I think he only mistimed one tackle all game. He was always available and more importantly wants to find a pass. He was always talking and in the last few minutes he was encouraging everyone. A real leader

7 hours ago, Finn balor said:

Pickford looks more mature this season and no chance with the goals. Thought his throwing and kicking were spot on. Coleman I thought was very good also. Mina played well, he has a funny running style to me and looks cumbersome but fair play to him he’s settling in well. I went for Delph. He was there in the right place all the time and I think he only mistimed one tackle all game. He was always available and more importantly wants to find a pass. He was always talking and in the last few minutes he was encouraging everyone. A real leader

Don't think that tackle was mistake. Took a yellow to disrupt them. Hamann at the shite was a master of it.