IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday (Away) Tuesday September 24th

markjazzbassist

I just want us to win. With the league cup you need the “big hitters” to get tough draws early on in the champs league group phases so they rest players and hopefully go out. Strongest team possible for me. They have fletcher upfront who is decent in the air and bannan in the middle of the park who dictates play. We will take a good crowd with us. Might try and go to it actually never been to Hillsborough 

On 15/09/2019 at 15:11, markjazzbassist said:

Playing Wednesday on a Tuesday.  I’d like to see us go far and get some other players some game time.

Pickford

sidibe holgate Mina baines

Morgan delph

Walcott Davies iwobi

DCL

Why two holding mids? Why Morgan?  Need a team to go out and win this.

37 minutes ago, plaidharper said:

davies should be fresh.  been on the bench all season. haha.  but do get what you mean.

as much as we all hate rotation and wish it was like ranieri a leicester the same lineup every friggin week. it's not and it won't be.  the manager has to keep all these players happy and rotation is a part of it.  luckily we have good depth now so it's not a massive worry, but i'm sure there will still be chemistry issues.

On 16/09/2019 at 14:46, Bill said:

If anybody needs to play its got to be Kean, he needs to play regularly to bring him up to speed.

I’m hoping he starts on Saturday. Home matches are ideal for him to start. The crowd will back him and we should be constantly attacking.

We need some pace and aggression on the pitch at home.

this will be a big match for us now after the last result.  i would make some changes but go with a strong lineup knowing we will probably get blitzed by city so focus on this match.  With our striker and attack focal point being a big issue i would go back to what worked last season for a long time, Richy up top.  can the 2 dm and just have delph sit, hope all those attackers can score becuase i don't see DCL kean or tosun doing much.

Pickford

Coleman Holgate Mina Baines

Delph

Bernard Davies Gylfi Iwobi

Richarlison

On 17/09/2019 at 15:05, markjazzbassist said:

becauase i've got gomes and davies starting the other match, it's called rotation.

Rotation - they barely broke sweat in the last match. Two were subbed off early and more to the point what are we saving them for? The later rounds that we won’t be in if we get knocked out? 

Not feeling confident, but being confident, about this one. I think we should shake things up a bit and come away from the lone striker system that's been working so well for us all season. I have no idea who is currently injured/suspended, and couldn't be arsed checking if I'm honest. If I'm correct, we've conceded eleven goals in our last five games and scored eight... so this could turn out to be an interest encounter. COYB! and all that.

1547454763_Everton.jpg.a228f7f54cc9e3f94ba7713326b00465.jpg

On 22/09/2019 at 13:56, Heath said:

Not feeling confident, but being confident, about this one. I think we should shake things up a bit and come away from the lone striker system that's been working so well for us all season. I have no idea who is currently injured/suspended, and couldn't be arsed checking if I'm honest. If I'm correct, we've conceded eleven goals in our last five games and scored eight... so this could turn out to be an interest encounter. COYB! and all that.

1547454763_Everton.jpg.a228f7f54cc9e3f94ba7713326b00465.jpg

I would take that line up for one reason no Gylfi he needs to be dropped in the hope it spurs him into having a long good look at himself, because for senior player who cost 45m he’s letting us all down with his recent no shows. 

2 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I would take that line up for one reason no Gylfi he needs to be dropped in the hope it spurs him into having a long good look at himself, because for senior player who cost 45m he’s letting us all down with his recent no shows. 

I agree that it would be good to see a side without a 10. 

Just now, Heath said:

I'd have thought this would be on TV, considering there is a very good chance of a 'giant killing' to be had. 

They’ve gone for the shite Southampton v Pompey game and as usual the shite tommorow. I’m sure man united v Rochdale would be the more appealing game and would benefit Rochdale.