IGNORED

Manchester City (Home) Saturday September 28th

markjazzbassist

17 hours ago, Btay said:

Bet Norwich thought the same!

This will be the first team we’ve played that won’t let us control the ball and won’t sit deep and compact. DCL uptop for his pace and the inevitable long ball clearances. Iwobi and Richarlison on the wings with 3 man mid of Delp Gomes Davies 

I'm not saying we will get close to winning this but when you look at where we were successful last season it was in these type of games. Hitting DCL direct and early with the other 3 playing in and around him feeding off the scraps. 

Our problem this season and against the likes of Fulham at the end of last season is that we can't do that against teams that sit back.

3 hours ago, Bailey said:

I'm not saying we will get close to winning this but when you look at where we were successful last season it was in these type of games. Hitting DCL direct and early with the other 3 playing in and around him feeding off the scraps. 

Our problem this season and against the likes of Fulham at the end of last season is that we can't do that against teams that sit back.

I agree with you 100%. We can’t break a team down that sits deep and often concede first in those games. 

On 21/09/2019 at 17:04, markjazzbassist said:

Not a great time for this match but we must play them twice, so let's get it over with.  They are steamrolling teams right now.  I don't know what you can do tactically to stop them, so just put the best players out there and hope for the best.  I'm done with DCL and Kean at striker, our attacks are limp, we need a focal point, back to Richarlison leading the line.  He can score, he's fast, he has goals with the head, he's a nuisance.  

Pickford

Coleman Keane Mina Digne

Gomes Delph

Bernard         Gylfi       Iwobi

Richarlison

I really wish we still had lukaku when we face a team like this

29 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

12:30

you central?

Lol yeah I am, EST starts in far east Alabama, about 60 miles away, I love the 630am games :)

You you know looking at the lineup I have two questions.

Did Tom Davies shag Mrs. Silva?

Does Morgan Schneiderlin have pictures of Mr. Silva with a 🐑?