• Fabian Delph
    • Morgan Schneiderlin
    • Theo Wallcott
    • Dominic Calvert-Lewin
    • Gylfi Sigurðsson
    • Richarlison
    • Alex Iwobi
    • Moise Kean

Current Player of the Season standings....
Lucas Digne...46
Yerry Mina...33
Jordan Pickford...28
Fabian Delph...20
Richarlison...16
Alex Iwobi...14
Bernard...10
Dominic Calvert-Lewin...7
Seamus Coleman...3
André Gomes...3
Gylfi Sigurðsson...3
Michael Keane...2
Cenk Tosun...2
Jean-Philippe Gbamin...1
Morgan Schneiderlin...1

Previous MOTM winners...
Sheffield Wednesday (A)...Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Sheffield United (H)...Lucas Digne
Bournemouth (A)...Lucas Digne
Wolves (H)...Fabian Delph
Lincoln City (A)...Lucas Digne
Aston Villa (A)...Yerry Mina
Watford (H)...Yerry Mina
Crystal Palace (A)...Jordan Pickford

I'm between Delph, Siggy and Richarlison. Bar the first couple of minutes when he let KDB go he was brilliant in midfield in making it difficult for City but also in trying to get us playing our way forward. Siggy ran his arse off all game and missed chances aside he was playing with real quality at times when others were hitting and hoping. Finally Richarlison for showing similar levels of quality, constantly drawing Zinchenko into fouls and moving us 50 yards upfield. 

I will probably go for Delph because he had the hardest job of the 3 but I'll decide later. 

I could go for Mina Delph Richarlison Coleman all had good games, but in the end I went with Schneiderlin I thought he was a  very big presence for us today quick in the tackle and kept the ball moving with purpose, also prepared to take one for the team with the tackle on De Bruyne, a really solid performance today. 

On 29/09/2019 at 10:11, Romey 1878 said:

DCL.

Loved him stealing the goal for one thing :lol:. I wish Haf was still on here to see his reaction to it after he went apoplectic at Lukaku just trying to steal one off Davies.

Message or email him I’m sure he would love to be back 👍

21 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

He called the mods marmy and said fuck off.  He had a couple posts deleted and his arrogance couldn’t stomach the fact that a post by the mighty Haf was removed.  Oh the horror.  He was pompous and narcissistic, he loved only one thing, his own opinion.

I enjoyed most of his posts bar anything Lukaku related. :rofl:

3 hours ago, Bill said:

Have I missed something, what's up with Had. ??

He, really don't remember the exact circumstances, was one of several who've taken offence over the years and said he was off. His account is still active (unlike some who demand all trace of them removed) but he's not been on since July; shame because he's been a member since 2004 but the door is still open, he was never banned.

22 minutes ago, MikeO said:

He, really don't remember the exact circumstances, was one of several who've taken offence over the years and said he was off. His account is still active (unlike some who demand all trace of them removed) but he's not been on since July; shame because he's been a member since 2004 but the door is still open, he was never banned.

He’ll be back one day. Just needs a bit of time to get away, done that myself a few times (albeit without announcing it) when this place gets a bit much. Hopefully we see him back here soon.