IGNORED

Alfredo Morelos - Rangers

I know we all say it’s the Scottish league etc but there has been some bad misses there in the past. Obviously Norman Bates mum VVD springs to mind but more recently dembele and tierney who I think will do damage at Arsenal. This lad is only young  but he has 14 goals this season in 13 starts and 62 goals in 109 games. He has a fiery side aswell and will give centre halves a nightmare. Some will get a Bargain for about £25 million. 

I'd rather we changed our home kits to Red and turned Goodison Park into a multi-story car-park than sign this bloke. An utter shambles of a footballer simply because he has an abysmal disciplinary record - last season he received five red cards leading to 10 matches missed. Absolute lunacy, especially when you consider his dismissal against Celtic was for elbowing Scott Brown and then punching another opponent (can't remember who) right in front of the referee. 

People dislike Schneiderlin for being an early bath magnet but this lad takes it to a whole new level - makes Roy Keane look like the Pope. 

And yeah, it's Scotland. When we're crying out for a striker signing another "maybe" player is not what we need. If DCL, Kean and/or Tosun aren't the answer spend big and get someone who is. 

47 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

I'd rather we changed our home kits to Red and turned Goodison Park into a multi-story car-park than sign this bloke. An utter shambles of a footballer simply because he has an abysmal disciplinary record - last season he received five red cards leading to 10 matches missed. Absolute lunacy, especially when you consider his dismissal against Celtic was for elbowing Scott Brown and then punching another opponent (can't remember who) right in front of the referee. 

People dislike Schneiderlin for being an early bath magnet but this lad takes it to a whole new level - makes Roy Keane look like the Pope. 

And yeah, it's Scotland. When we're crying out for a striker signing another "maybe" player is not what we need. If DCL, Kean and/or Tosun aren't the answer spend big and get someone who is. 

£30 mill isn’t very big these days. And for all his faults that you give I’d take him all day. Kean, DCl, Morelos. I want someone who gives a shit and will give defenders a hard time. Costa is a horrible cunt, this lad could be the same. At the end of the day he can finish. End of