IGNORED

West Ham home 19th october

Peter H

3 hours ago, Peter H said:

Im watching West Ham - Crystal Palace live tomorrow. Couldnt convince the others to go to the Burnley game. Figured I could check out West Ham form instead

Are you in England Peter? What's the cheapest travel option? I'm pretty keen to visit one of the Scandinavian countries after discovering a hefty part of my DNA originates there.

6 hours ago, MikeO said:

Are you in England Peter? What's the cheapest travel option? I'm pretty keen to visit one of the Scandinavian countries after discovering a hefty part of my DNA originates there.

My dad was born in Copenhagen so I’m half danish. My sister is going over this month for the first time. I’ve just lost my job so can’t make it 

this ci=ould be the most important bame of the season fo us ,,,  any  chance we will lose this game will ultimate=ly cause us to be demised as a challenging team  ,  we will be beaten  by a side from  down  south that we were expecting to be well avow   in the top six  at the start of the season  ,  however if we win it will  help in belief that we have a great manager at the helm

23 hours ago, MikeO said:

Id say norwegian from Gatwick to Arlanda. I fly between Sweden and the UK at least 3 times a year to visit my mum. (Sorry Greta) 

18 hours ago, Finn balor said:

My dad was born in Copenhagen so I’m half danish. My sister is going over this month for the first time. I’ve just lost my job so can’t make it 

feel for you mate. I may be on the verge of the same thing

Pickford

Sidibe Keane Mina Digne

Gomes Delph

Richarlison Iwobi Bernard

DCL

Before I go on I would prefer 433, but dont believe Silva will play around with the system at this stage and will only really trial it with Gbamin fit and when we are not lurking around the relegation zone.

Not the team that I'd be wanting to start with at this stage of the season either, but for the love of god drop Siggy, he has done nothing to warrent starting at all.

Sid in for Seamus, Gomes can now pair with Delph in the middle, Iwobi looks like the only threat we have behind the striker. Bernard back in at LW.

DCL is used to the system and team around him, now is not the time to be dropping Kean in the shit that the other players need to get themselves out of. If Silva was going to introduce him into the squad that should have been a lot done earlier in the season and with due diligence - if he starts next week and does nothing, then changes back to DCL the week after and so on, so on, that was cause more problems.

Keep this squad for the next 3 games minimum until we find some common ground and form.

No more Sig, no more Schniederlin. These two players are holding us back more than any others at this moment and need to be as far away from starting as possible.

58 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

Marco has made the statement is a must win game after the match today. If he doesn’t win it what happens then? 

Well it sounds to me he’s put himself on a one match spin, if he loses he’s accepting its more than likely over with no hard feelings. 

15 hours ago, Aidan said:

Pickford

Sidibe Keane Mina Digne

Gomes Delph

DCL

Before I go on I would prefer 433, but dont believe Silva will play around with the system at this stage and will only really trial it with Gbamin fit and when we are not lurking around the relegation zone.

Not the team that I'd be wanting to start with at this stage of the season either, but for the love of god drop Siggy, he has done nothing to warrent starting at all.

Sid in for Seamus, Gomes can now pair with Delph in the middle, Iwobi looks like the only threat we have behind the striker. Bernard back in at LW.

DCL is used to the system and team around him, now is not the time to be dropping Kean in the shit that the other players need to get themselves out of. If Silva was going to introduce him into the squad that should have been a lot done earlier in the season and with due diligence - if he starts next week and does nothing, then changes back to DCL the week after and so on, so on, that was cause more problems.

Keep this squad for the next 3 games minimum until we find some common ground and form.

No more Sig, no more Schniederlin. These two players are holding us back more than any others at this moment and need to be as far away from starting as possible.

Can drop Delph too. He has been awful, a genuine negative impact. 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

I honestly don’t see what he does bar leave a foot in sometimes to let them know them know he’s there. 

Hollywood balls that go out of play. He’s excellent at them. He’s also brilliant at looking like he’s cajoling players - gets an A for fist pumping and waving his arms about. 

When I watched them against Palace last night, I didn't see anything special. In fact Palace, with McCarthy, Kouyate and Macarthur, the latter being a very underrated player in my opinion, more or less put out all the fires but their problem was that bar Zaha they were shite in attack and couldn't hold on to the ball in dangerous areas. The fact they scored two goals shows that West Ham have as many problems as us. They will play 4-3-3, at least one of the central midfielders, likely to be Lanzini will go past Haller but Macarthur was able to simply track him (or Fornals later in the game) and remove the danger. They have some very talented players that on their day could do something special but they aren't a team to be feared, especially away from home.

There is no point picking a team because we know what will come from Silva but I just hope he stops playing a number 10 and either moves to a single pivot or to a two up front.

On 05/10/2019 at 19:02, Aidan said:

Pickford

Sidibe Keane Mina Digne

Gomes Delph

DCL

That is the team I would love to see, but the manager is yellow and we will get Gylfi in the prime position doing zilch as usual, were as Iwobi looks our most dangerous player going forward from the centre of the park. 

West Ham are shit, but one of those hard-working teams that get results against others that aren't up for the fight. I fear that with Hallier in form they'll battle through to three points with a goal or two, I just don't think that we're mentally ready for a game of this ilk although obviously happy to be proven wrong. 

If Silva was going to be sacked he would probably have gone by now, the post match debrief with the Directors would have taken place today so unless they're spending the night sleeping on it would have expected him gone this afternoon. No doubt the feelers are out (and probably have been for some time) on a replacement. 

On 04/10/2019 at 13:35, MikeO said:

Norway is my favourite place on Earth, go there if you can. Can't recommend it enough.

Estonia is really nice too if you're wanting to spend time in Scandinavia. I'd put them above Denmark/Finland/Sweden although don't think you'd go wrong spending time there either.

5 hours ago, TallPaul1878 said:

I will predict a 1-0 defeat for us in this game as we sit through yet another 20 minutes of Everton having the upper hand and failing to score, then they will go up the other end and score from a quick counter or from a corner kick. After that they will shut up shop and frustrate us as we continue to hit every ball high and wide.

Cheer up mate, you'll do your own head in thinking like that for the next 10 days !

Pickford 

Davies Holgate Mina Digne 

Walcott Delph Gomes Sigurdssen 

Iwobi 

DCL 

For me Davies is clever enough to play any position bar up top. He reads the play very well yet Sidebe as quick as he is would make me worry defensively. Would have Walcott in front as Davies doesn't have the speed to overlap and it works give Walcott the freedom to stay forward and power their fullback or better yet exploit him as Cresswell hasn't been the same since injury and is a weak point. Sigurdssen on the wing as it'll get him on the ball more, and Iwobi for his intelligence for making runs. Real shame runs go unreported as his movement is excellent, finishing and decision making is wanting but I think he could be a fan favourite if we up it a gear. 

1 hour ago, pete0 said:

Pickford 

Davies Holgate Mina Digne 

Walcott Delph Gomes Sigurdssen 

Iwobi 

DCL 

For me Davies is clever enough to play any position bar up top. He reads the play very well yet Sidebe as quick as he is would make me worry defensively. Would have Walcott in front as Davies doesn't have the speed to overlap and it works give Walcott the freedom to stay forward and power their fullback or better yet exploit him as Cresswell hasn't been the same since injury and is a weak point. Sigurdssen on the wing as it'll get him on the ball more, and Iwobi for his intelligence for making runs. Real shame runs go unreported as his movement is excellent, finishing and decision making is wanting but I think he could be a fan favourite if we up it a gear. 

That'd be such an everton thing to do. Sign a RB and play a CM there instead.