IGNORED

West Ham home 19th october

Peter H

1 minute ago, nogs said:

Still concerned? Fuck load better than Delph/Schneiderlin 😋

West Ham have been terrible Nogs. If they do get a foothold, which they will at one point then we will see but hopefully we can keep this up! 

The key for me is the movement of Richarlison, Iwobi and Bernard. The midfield always have someone ahead of them to pass to in space. Last game I was watching Siggy in particular standing around completely uninterested.

Just now, Bailey said:

West Ham have been terrible Nogs. If they do get a foothold, which they will at one point then we will see but hopefully we can keep this up! 

The key for me is the movement of Richarlison, Iwobi and Bernard. The midfield always have someone ahead of them to pass to in space. Last game I was watching Siggy in particular standing around completely uninterested.

Or, we've got two ball players in midfield who are prepared to look for a forward pass... 

Brilliant pace and energy in this team, west ham have looked awful and open up so easily.  

Only thing lacking has been that decision making around the final ball,  some great chances not made into a goal/shot because that right decision hasn't been made.

Great to see them giving so much energy though and really good battling and closing down when we don't have the ball

12 minutes ago, nogs said:

Or, we've got two ball players in midfield who are prepared to look for a forward pass... 

There is a massive difference between this West Ham team at home and Burnley away. Against City when we had much more space Delph and Schneiderlin were playing the balls forward because they had the opportunity to do so. 

West Ham have been terrible and we should be up by more than one. I just hope West Ham are as bad in the second. 

I do agree with your other post regarding Walcott though.

3 minutes ago, Bailey said:

There is a massive difference between this West Ham team at home and Burnley away. Against City when we had much more space Delph and Schneiderlin were playing the balls forward because they had the opportunity to do so. 

West Ham have been terrible and we should be up by more than one. I just hope West Ham are as bad in the second. 

I do agree with your other post regarding Walcott though.

Just like an Everton fan, we've ran the midfield and is only coz the other team have been shit 😏

Was too excited / scared to post until half. Silva finallllllllly twists instead of sticks.  No Siggy or Morgan! Davies in too! Tom has had an ok game. My biggest concern was the silly foul he gave away right at the end of half. Silly, unnecessary. Something that is still apart of the young man’s game but outweighed by his heart and willingness to look for a forward pass. Here’s hoping Morgan stays on the bench for a few games.

19 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Bernard just needs to keep things simple. Constantly fucking up simple situations. He is getting in great positions though but not making the most of it.

Yeah even with the goal 'dont turn a good opportunity into a great one' comes to mind. Paid off though I suppose.