IGNORED

10 managers to choose from

10 managers to choose from  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to be the next manager - if these were your only choices (in alpha order)?

• Mikel Arteta
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Marcelo Bielsa
    • Eddie Howe
    • Marcelino
    • Jose Mourinho
    • David Moyes
    • Phil Neville
    • Gareth Southgate
    • David Unsworth

He seems a great choice but will probably go to a “bigger” club. Gallardo at river plate    Has an amazing record but is being touted for Barca. It depends on what morishi wants. Does he want a young dynamic model or a Benitez. One rumour website I go on seems to think morishi listens to the wrong advisors a lot of the time. Arteta seems the obvious choice for me in my current thinking 

Just now, markjazzbassist said:

i'd have him here in a heartbeat.  did well at soton and spurs.  levy was skint as hell with him.  moshiri would open the coffers and he'd be able to have the squad he wants.  no chance he comes here though, united most likely.

Has mentioned he wants to go back to Spain.  Plus Bayern is looking.  Still... if it was to happen I would have him though, haha.

6 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

i'd have him here in a heartbeat.  did well at soton and spurs.  levy was skint as hell with him.  moshiri would open the coffers and he'd be able to have the squad he wants.  no chance he comes here though, united most likely.

Solskjær has done enough to keep his job for the foreseeable future I think, United fans and players wouldn't be happy to see him binned just yet. That said it could happen if they hit another rough patch and Pochettino is still unemployed.

Why we talking so much about a manager thats just been sacked by another PL team who will never come to Everton.

I"m not on the sack Silva bus just yet.

If he waa, i have no idea who is a realistic candidate that us fans woukd want. I can only see another foreign manager being chosen who has no PL experience.

Cant see any Brits getting it.