• Michael Keane
    • Lucas Digne
    • Tom Davies
    • André Gomes
    • Bernard
    • Theo Walcott
    • Alex Iwobi
    • Richarlison

Current Player of the Season standings....
Yerry Mina...48
Lucas Digne...46
Jordan Pickford...28
Fabian Delph...23
Seamus Coleman...20
Richarlison...17
Alex Iwobi...16
Bernard...10
Dominic Calvert-Lewin...9
Morgan Schneiderlin...4
André Gomes...3
Gylfi Sigurðsson...3
Michael Keane...2
Cenk Tosun...2
Jean-Philippe Gbamin...1

Previous MOTM winners...
Burnley (A)...Yerri Mina
Manchester City (H)...Seamus Coleman
Sheffield Wednesday (A)...Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Sheffield United (H)...Lucas Digne
Bournemouth (A)...Lucas Digne
Wolves (H)...Fabian Delph
Lincoln City (A)...Lucas Digne
Aston Villa (A)...Yerry Mina
Watford (H)...Yerry Mina
Crystal Palace (A)...Jordan Pickford

Mina was class... probably our best player this season in my opinion.

Gomes showed how important he is and I loved Davies’ performance beside him. Together they really helped the tempo and having Iwobi in the middle made us so much more threatening from all areas.

Special mention for Sidibe who deserves to keep his place. Bernard and Richarlison too... just a much better performance altogether and actually a pleasure to watch!

2 hours ago, Shukes said:

Gomes. Absolutely brilliant today. He defended, attacked, but most is all, his link up play was excellent.

very mature performance f I’m Davies as well. Nothing spectacular, just doing the simple stuff very well.

This for me. Mina did well but had a couple of brain farts that they didn’t profit from. Wasn’t a bad player on the pitch really 

3 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Probably the only person it couldn't have been today was Jordan, which is a nice change; went with Davies after much thought.

Who was that doppelganger we bought in for Walcott by the way? Looked the same, had the same name but was a completely different player from our Theo:huh:.

Jordan had a brillaint close range save in the second half.

3 minutes ago, Haiku said:

Jordan had a brillaint close range save in the second half.

He did indeed; I wasn't suggesting he played badly, just that he could have been sat most of the game leaning against the goalpost admiring his ten outfield mates for all he had to do (that save aside).

1 hour ago, Finn balor said:

I loved the performance today. But can I just say that was one of the worst performances I’ve seen from West Ham or any team 

34 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I think we made them look bad. We’re all quick to point out when we’re shite so let’s give our players some credit today. 

Totally with Romey here, we made them look bang average at best today, our pressing and defence put them totally off their stride and stopped them from getting any rythmn together, let give the team and team selection credit after the kickin gthve had over the last few weeks.

For once Silva did a massive change to his usual starting 11 and it payed off. I wonder he'll be more willing to drop his favourites after a bad patch going forward? The reason why we're a team is that everyone has to contribute and no one has a secured spot.

39 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

I’m not doing our players a discredit at all we were brilliant but you can’t say West Ham were fucking awful 

I don’t think we allowed them to look fucking awful. We didn’t allow them to put a performance in at all, good or bad. Everton were just fucking brilliant. 

3 hours ago, Matt said:

This for me. Mina did well but had a couple of brain farts that they didn’t profit from. Wasn’t a bad player on the pitch really 

Was torn between the two, Gomes did make some beutiful passes and controlled the midfield start to finish, howver defensively Mina commanded everything and is really growing into his own this season. If we signed Zouma next summer and a proper RB our backline will be fantastic.

4 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Was torn between the two, Gomes did make some beutiful passes and controlled the midfield start to finish, howver defensively Mina commanded everything and is really growing into his own this season. If we signed Zouma next summer and a proper RB our backline will be fantastic.

Thought all of the back 4 played well with a couple of hiccups each. The telling difference was that they had time to adjust and command despite hiccups because the 2 CMs gave them time to do that. 

2 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I think we made them look bad. We’re all quick to point out when we’re shite so let’s give our players some credit today. 

Exactly. Other teams make us look shot at times. When we turn it around we make teams look shit.

I hate this... we only beat them because they were crap......bullshit. You play to your level. I don’t need to explain that.