IGNORED

Watford (Carabao Cup Home) Tuesday October 29th

markjazzbassist

5 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

A loss here and Marco could be facing intense pressure.  This is the last way he can keep his job in my opinion.  A strong squad needs to be played.

Pickford

Sidibe Holgate Mina Baines

Davies Gomes

Richarlison Gylfi Iwobi

Kean

Drop Gylfi and put DCL behind /alongside Kean. 

Davies Gomes

Iwobi                           Richarlison 

Kean.  DCL 

edit: why did you drop Digne?

Lose in this one and he should be sacked. 

Pickford's

Sidibe  Keane  Holgate/Mina  Digne

Davies  Gomes  Delph

Richarlison        DCL         Iwobi

I know Silva won't but I would like to see this team with Davies and Delph covering the full backs when they go forward and Gomes dictating the game.

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Drop Gylfi and put DCL behind /alongside Kean. 

Davies Gomes

Iwobi                           Richarlison 

Kean.  DCL 

edit: why did you drop Digne?

He needs a rest and we have baines who is quality.  

17 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Do people still want us to throw this game or do we all see it as an important game now ?

I know what you mean mate there are to many Silva’s on this forum always trying to tinker and prove they are the best tactician . 
But that’s what forums are all about so we need to accept it and run with it, otherwise it would be boring. 

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

I know what you mean mate there are to many Silva’s on this forum always trying to tinker and prove they are the best tactician . 
But that’s what forums are all about so we need to accept it and run with it, otherwise it would be boring. 

I was referring more to people like Cornish and Palfy who see the competition as an inconvenience 

2 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Do people still want us to throw this game or do we all see it as an important game now ?

Don't think any of us said to throw it. Should use the squad players and a couple of youth and see it more as a game to give them some match sharpness/experience. 

Which ever kid is the best centre half at youth level should start this one as he could very well end up in the first team. Gordon deserves a run out as a reward for doing well in the youth team as well. 

20 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Don't think any of us said to throw it. Should use the squad players and a couple of youth and see it more as a game to give them some match sharpness/experience. 

Which ever kid is the best centre half at youth level should start this one as he could very well end up in the first team. Gordon deserves a run out as a reward for doing well in the youth team as well. 

That answers my question!

Which means strongest team possible.  

Pickford

sidibe       Holgate    Keane      Digne 

Gomes

Davies.                    Gilfi

Iwobi 

DCl.          Kean

1 hour ago, Finn balor said:

Which means strongest team possible.  

Pickford

sidibe       Holgate    Keane      Digne 

Gomes

Davies.                    Gilfi

Iwobi 

DCl.          Kean

Swap DCl for Charly 

11 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Different team, with Davies in mid and Sigurdssen dropped from AM. 

Pete I have been saying for weeks drop Gylfi and stick Iwobi in the middle, a long with start Davies. 
 Now if a prick like me can see that why has it taken someone being paid 6-7 million a year so long to see it.

And trust me I’m not trying to blow my own trumpet, I’m trying to highlight how poor one of the highest paid managers in the league is. 

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

Pete I have been saying for weeks drop Gylfi and stick Iwobi in the middle, a long with start Davies. 
 Now if a prick like me can see that why has it taken someone being paid 6-7 million a year so long to see it.

And trust me I’m not trying to blow my own trumpet, I’m trying to highlight how poor one of the highest paid managers in the league is. 

Pickford

Sidibe   Keane   Holgate    Digne 

Davies   Gomes  Iwobi

Kean           DCL            Richarlison 

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

Tbf botg of us have been calling for him to play more, but for who shall not be named in this thread. I think Silva just doesn't understand how important the midfield is. It's embarrassing how incompetent he is. 

Sad thing is Iwobi was bought as a winger, Silva has been gifted a solution yet reverted back to type as soon as Bernard went off. 

8 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Tbf botg of us have been calling for him to play more, but for who shall not be named in this thread. I think Silva just doesn't understand how important the midfield is. It's embarrassing how incompetent he is. 

Sad thing is Iwobi was bought as a winger, Silva has been gifted a solution yet reverted back to type as soon as Bernard went off. 

When he’s sacked we will get the application in😂

2 minutes ago, Palfy said:

When he’s sacked we will get the application in😂

Couldn't do no worse. I thought Koeman was inept but at least he had the excuse of Walsh. This Silva takes the piss. Arguably the sixth best squad in the league and he's got us got us in a relegation battle. 

1 minute ago, pete0 said:

Couldn't do no worse. I thought Koeman was inept but at least he had the excuse of Walsh. This Silva takes the piss. Arguably the sixth best squad in the league and he's got us got us in a relegation battle. 

His record is worse than Koeman’s. I never thought that would be possible.