• Lucas Digne
    • Fabian Delph
    • André Gomes
    • Tom Davies
    • Theo Walcott
    • Alex Iwobi
    • Richarlison
    • Cenk Tosun

Current Player of the Season standings....
Yerry Mina...54
Lucas Digne...47
Jordan Pickford...28
Fabian Delph...24
Seamus Coleman...20
Alex Iwobi...20
André Gomes...19
Richarlison...19
Bernard...12
Mason Holgate...11
Dominic Calvert-Lewin...9
Tom Davies...8
Theo Walcott...7
Morgan Schneiderlin...4
Gylfi Sigurðsson...3
Djibril Sidibé...3
Michael Keane...2
Cenk Tosun...2
Jean-Philippe Gbamin...1

Previous MOTM winners...
Watford (H-League Cup)...Mason Holgate
Brighton (A)...Mason Holgate & Tom Davies tie
West Ham (H)...André Gomes
Burnley (A)...Yerri Mina
Manchester City (H)...Seamus Coleman
Sheffield Wednesday (A)...Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Sheffield United (H)...Lucas Digne
Bournemouth (A)...Lucas Digne
Wolves (H)...Fabian Delph
Lincoln City (A)...Lucas Digne
Aston Villa (A)...Yerry Mina
Watford (H)...Yerry Mina
Crystal Palace (A)...Jordan Pickford

Voted Gomes, probably wasn't the best player on the pitch but has been an inspired signing since moving from Barcelona, won't play again this season, probably won't be the same player when he does.

Totally, totally distraught for him so yeah, voting Andrè to show my support - as silly and insignificant as that is.

Thought Davies was the best player in the park. You'd think he was the senior of Delph and Gomes, with the latter really benefiting from Davies' composure on the ball. Shame Gomes is not gonna play for a while, think they could have been a decent duo. 

Walcott a close second. Without Sigurdssen slowing the play we're getting the ball to him quicker and in better positions. 

Richarlison needs to fuck off with the play acting and it would help if Silva played a striker up front instead of going full Walter Smith with Richarlison up there. Not convinced by Sidibe, better footballer than Coleman but defensively he's very worrying. 

I’m struggling to think clearly enough to vote at the moment. I am just angry as fuck. Not at the players, I genuinely think we actually played ok and were the better side. Spurs did not come to play football in any way and Twatkinson allowed it. He’s to blame for Gomes’ career potentially being over because he let the Spurs players do whatever the fuck they wanted from the first whistle and gave us nothing. The fucking cunt was only going to book Son at first. It took him seeing Gomes’ foot facing the wrong way to get the red out. 

Hopefully I’ll be in a better frame of mind to vote in the morning. 

Went for Mina in the end but it was a toss up between him an Davies. Tom is starting to look like the player people have been saying he could become since he was a kid, ran the midfield today. But Mina was instrumental in making Spurs look utterly toothless in attack, and the fact he played the first of the two passes that led to the goal just edged it for me. 

6 minutes ago, Wiggytop said:

Tom Davies for me, only wanted to do one thing with the ball, move it forward simply, something  we have been missing this season.

We are going to miss André, hope it’s not too serious a break. 

It has to be serious. His foot was 90 degrees to the right of his shin. Maybe we'll get lucky somehow, but I'm still wincing from seeing that. It's not good.

3 minutes ago, Sibdane said:

It has to be serious. His foot was 90 degrees to the right of his shin. Maybe we'll get lucky somehow, but I'm still wincing from seeing that. It's not good.

Very happy to say I missed it, and very pleased the TV channels chose not to screen a replay, I won't be doing a YouTube search for it anytime soon.

5 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Very happy to say I missed it, and very pleased the TV channels chose not to screen a replay, I won't be doing a YouTube search for it anytime soon.

I didn't understand what happened so went on reddit to find a replay. I'm not happy that I saw it in slow-mo. Kudos to the TV channels not showing a replay.

10 hours ago, Wiggytop said:

We are going to miss André, hope it’s not too serious a break. 

10 hours ago, Sibdane said:

Sorry i haven’t worded that as I meant, I know it’s a serious break, but I meant I’m hoping it’s a clean one that will heal fully, and he will will be back playing for us soon.

4 hours ago, Wiggytop said:

What a load of bollocks, how can he give an assessment of his injury without being involved in the surgery procedure.

He does say ‘if’ the surgery is successful, which was already communicated earlier today. I’m assuming that’s based on experience and a generalisation, plus has probably worked with Gomes in the past and knows how his body reacts 

32 minutes ago, Matt said:

He does say ‘if’ the surgery is successful, which was already communicated earlier today. I’m assuming that’s based on experience and a generalisation, plus has probably worked with Gomes in the past and knows how his body reacts 

“if” that’s why it’s bollocks, anyone could say that, I’ll be a millionaire if get the right numbers in the lotto.

As we now have the clubs update, I’m delighted to hear the op went well, and hope the rehab does also.

15 minutes ago, Wiggytop said:

“if” that’s why it’s bollocks, anyone could say that, I’ll be a millionaire if get the right numbers in the lotto.

As we now have the clubs update, I’m delighted to hear the op went well, and hope the rehab does also.

I think if you’ve been head of maintenance for the lotto number generation machine for years, you might have a better chance of winning because you know how it works. 

I completely get your skepticism from a shitty website, but honestly I’m looking for anything positive at the moment (think we can agree there :)), hence me debating the point.