IGNORED

Carlo Ancelotti

11 hours ago, Bailey said:

I think the actual quote is Europe though. I wouldnt believe it unless you specifically see him say the Premier League, but even if he did, he clearly just means he is ready for another club (in Europe).

We aren't getting him though, get your hopes up all you like but anyone who thinks this is a goer will just end  being very disappointed!

Not getting any hopes up, I'm just the messenger putting up the an article I came across.

PS.....  Just in case you didn't know, The Premier league is in Europe. 😆

10 hours ago, DavisJD said:

To get Pochettino, which I hope Everton do. Money can talk.

https://www.90min.com/posts/6372559-the-11-highest-paid-managers-in-european-football

If that’s true it’s crazy that some managers on that list earn more than Klopp. 

United and Barca could pay their managers half that and they would still be happy to be there. 

14 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

Great article about gallardo at river plate on toffeeweb. He’s gone from 50/1 to 1/2 favourite with the bookies to be our next manager. Would love that 

Not a good shout for me. I wouldn't gamble our Premier League status with someone who has zero experience managing in Europe. It's not the right time for us to experiment while we are on the brink of relegation.

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

To be fair I was a bookie for 4 years and never really understood the maths...

Can see I'm going to set up some online learning, anyone interested pm me and I'll give you my bank details to send the funds. £500 per person seems reasonable to meB)

44 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Can see I'm going to set up some online learning, anyone interested pm me and I'll give you my bank details to send the funds. £500 per person seems reasonable to meB)

What’s that work out in Australian? About 10/11?

( have I passed the class?)

58 minutes ago, MikeO said:

No need. You can get an app for free and skip the thinking part :P 

The whole thing is a shit sandwich.  Marco was left short in the summer, yes, and (as far as we know) doesn't like at his feet.  But from day one, from the Gbamin sub at Crystal Palace he's shown himself to have 0 awareness of game management.  If he manages to get the right starting 11 (by some fluke) he'll undoubtedly fuck it up either with his subs or by failing to react to what the opposition does.

If a player start to get on a roll he inexplicably pulls him out.  He sends subs on with instructions to change the shape and no one seems to know what he's talking about. 

Looking at today's performance I don't think you can say all 11 were even playing for him. Bernard stopped tackling back and tracking, players were jogging back on their break aways, Siggurdson looked like he thought it was a mortal sin to put in a tackle, it was shocking.

To top it all off, at 4-2 down he brings on Morgan.  For me that was him signing his own death warrant.  Criminal sub at that point.  You either start Morgan so you have some protection in front of the CBs, or he stays on the bench pending the need to protect a lead in the last 10.  Sending him on when we needed two goals, so you have midfield two of SIggy and Morgan in front of Keane.  My god.  Only pure luck saved us from a 6 or 7 -2 scoreline. 

He's out of his depth, he didn't get a reaction from the players today, he's lost the crowd.  He has to go. 

Just now, TallPaul1878 said:

Who else would come? We are a poison chalice, the new Newcastle when they were a manager's grave yard. We have got to get someone who can inject some fight into the team and also find players that will fight for their place.

Right now we would be lucky to get Sean Dyche

This is my thinking. No manager in their right mind would come to this shambles of a club. Unless we employ someone out of their depth, Moyes is the only one I can see coming in.