IGNORED

Liverpool Derby (Away) Wednesday December 4th

markjazzbassist

on one hand they might be distracted by bigger matches and CL and all that and we could pull a smash and grab here.  the other part of me says we will get smashed martinez style.  sit back and park the bus and don't leave them room at the back to punt the ball and run in behind.  hit on the counter and hope we have our scoring boots on.

Pickford

Coleman Holgate Mina Digne

Richarlison Davies Beni Bernard

DCL   Kean

14 hours ago, Heath said:

We'll win this nil-one. Score in the first five minutes and hold for dear life whilst we are bombarded with wave after wave of Liverpool attacks. 

Pickford

Sidibé Mina Holgate Digne

Davies Delph

Iwobi

Walcott Bernard

Tosun

Whatever you're taking give me 10.

On 27/11/2019 at 19:03, Heath said:

We'll win this nil-one. Score in the first five minutes and hold for dear life whilst we are bombarded with wave after wave of Liverpool attacks. 

Pickford

Sidibé Mina Holgate Digne

Davies Delph

Iwobi

Walcott Bernard

Tosun

Like the idea but you might as well have Sidibe positioned next to Walcott and not kid yourself.

Mane will shred that space and Liverpool are that good that they would effortlessly expose him. Coleman maybe but I’d even go Holgate to match Mane physically.

The key to stopping Liverpool is to stop their fullback getting forward, we need to make them think about defending. I'd go brave and match up with them 433 if we can, with the central forward playing more in the midfield when we don't have the ball, and tell our outside forwards not to bother tracking back, and hit direct balls into them when we get it, to expose them on their wings. We will need alot of  luck and courage but I'd rather get beat 4-3 then sit back and wait for the inevitable last minute goal or a VAR penalty 😄

3 hours ago, JimmytheJimster said:

The key to stopping Liverpool is to stop their fullback getting forward, we need to make them think about defending. I'd go brave and match up with them 433 if we can, with the central forward playing more in the midfield when we don't have the ball, and tell our outside forwards not to bother tracking back, and hit direct balls into them when we get it, to expose them on their wings. We will need alot of  luck and courage but I'd rather get beat 4-3 then sit back and wait for the inevitable last minute goal or a VAR penalty 😄

Silva won’t be seeing it that way, he will be defensive as fuck hoping and praying for a 0-0, and keeping his job if he’s still here. 

4 hours ago, JimmytheJimster said:

Lets see how Brighton get on matching their formation today - if Flashscores are right that is.

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Liverpool are unbeaten in thirty-one league games, last time they went thirty-one unbeaten they game to Goodison in 1988 and this was the only goal of the game...

...it's in the stars!

I remember that well, only Wednesday we are away, so I’m afraid it will be 1-1. 
But I’m sure you would be happy enough with that, wouldn’t you?