IGNORED

Everton Soares

10 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

i don't see the big need for  CB, mina is excellent and holgate is doing well, keane a fine backup.  CM yes, but we have no RW other than walcott, yet pepole want a CB we have 3.

Have played with 3 at the back at points this year.  Also what if Mina or Holgate gets injured...  Serious lack of depth in the position.  Not saying we need to buy the best in the world (that would be nice though) but unless Gibson starts making the bench (which has not all season), we could use a body.

29 minutes ago, Matt said:

Richarlison DCL

Bernard                           Soares

Gomes Gbamin

Starts to look a bit better doesn't it? When everyone is fit mind you

What’s even better is 

richarlison           DCL             Soares 

Rabiot      Gbamin    Gomes 

Fingers crossed 

3 hours ago, Matt said:

Harsh on Bernard that though!

I like bernard, I really do but he just doesn’t contribute enough telling moments. He is an Assist’s kind of player but just doesn’t effect enough game changing moments to make up for his lack of goals. Richarlison can score out of nowhere, I don’t have that feeling with Bernard. 

1 hour ago, Btay said:

I like bernard, I really do but he just doesn’t contribute enough telling moments. He is an Assist’s kind of player but just doesn’t effect enough game changing moments to make up for his lack of goals. Richarlison can score out of nowhere, I don’t have that feeling with Bernard. 

i think he needs an actual run out of games (do i sound like @Matt or what?).  he's played here and there but has gotten injured or different managers and benched.  he needs to be the starting LW and i think we will see him shine.

1 hour ago, markjazzbassist said:

i think he needs an actual run out of games (do i sound like @Matt or what?).  he's played here and there but has gotten injured or different managers and benched.  he needs to be the starting LW and i think we will see him shine.

Unlucky mate. Look at it this way, the only way is up!

On 14/01/2020 at 16:07, markjazzbassist said:

i don't see the big need for  CB, mina is excellent and holgate is doing well, keane a fine backup.  CM yes, but we have no RW other than walcott, yet pepole want a CB we have 3.

Iwobi can play right wing. If they fancy Gordon as a player then brining another player to come in ahead of him won't help.  

In my opinion the spine of the team is more important than a winger when we can have players come in and do a job. Finding an elite centre back or midfielder is a lot harder to find in January than a winger though. Overall I'd rather we sign the right player rather then someone just for a bit of cover.

9 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Apart from thinking it’d be amazing to have a player called Everton I feel absolutely nothing about this possible (probable?) signing. 

He can play a bit, before this season I thought he would go to one of the big boys. Will add goals and end product. At worst - added depth to the wings behind bernard/Charlie.