IGNORED

Manchester United (Away) Sunday December 15th

markjazzbassist

1 hour ago, TallPaul1878 said:

That's what I like about him. He has a bit of fire in his belly that is distinctly lacking in many of our players. I don't expect them all to go out their like wailing dervishes but they all need to add a bit more bite to their game like Richarlison does.

How can you tell?! 

If Dunc can get a performance in this one with what he’s got at his disposal, he is got to be a Carling drinker 🍺.

I don’t know what the line up will be but it will be a 442, so would it be better to put Kean up front with DCL to then give us Richarlison Iwobi Gylfi and Bernard in the middle?

16 hours ago, Finn balor said:

Dunc has basically said he isn’t ready for the job and is good for a game or two 

Well he said he would love the job, but it’s not realistic. 
He knows the club are looking for a high profile manager and is playing down his own expectations. 

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

Well he said he would love the job, but it’s not realistic. 
He knows the club are looking for a high profile manager and is playing down his own expectations. 

I suppose it’s just being realistic, but it’s a little off-putting for the OS to refer to him as “caretaker boss.”  Why not just “Ferguson Provides Team News Update”?  A point tomorrow and a win Wednesday would surely complicate things.

I just love the man's enthusiasm. I hope he can enthuse the dressing room enough to take the 3 points at Old Trafford

At this time it is not about skills and setting down a game plan that will all be worked out at....Finch Farm in the days to come

Belief and determination in their own abilities are what's needed on Sunday, with a kick up the a- se from Big Dunc if they don't. 

I remember another manager named Ferguson  who took no sh-t either. I seemed to remember he did OK 

I believe they can beat Man Ure........as they are not  at anywhere near their best. .... We are all behind you " Blue Nose" give it your best !

Let's not look at another import at the moment to take over ...Lets hope Duncan Ferguson can become another Howard Kendall 

Man Ure  0  Everton 2 !!!!!

I think today attack is going to be our best form defence, if we lose giving it ago then so be it. 

Pickford. 

Sidibe.     Holgate.           Mina.          Digne. 

Richarlison.      Gylfi.      Iwobi.      Bernard. 

Kean.       DCL. 

Pickford

Sid Holgate Mina Digne

Bernard Davies Sig Richarlison

DCL Kean

Bernard looked good paired with Sid when he came on last week, and with Walcott injured it makes sense. Plus Bernard will also have a bigger impact on the game than Iwobi defensively.

I'd like to see Kean over Tosun if possible, but not to fussed either way.

Obviously Baines if Digne isnt fit.

7 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Pickford

Sid Holgate Mina Digne

Bernard Davies Sig Richarlison

DCL Kean

Bernard looked good paired with Sid when he came on last week, and with Walcott injured it makes sense. Plus Bernard will also have a bigger impact on the game than Iwobi defensively.

I'd like to see Kean over Tosun if possible, but not to fussed either way.

Obviously Baines if Digne isnt fit.

I like that line up.