IGNORED

Liverpool (FA Cup Away) Sunday January 5th

markjazzbassist

This is gonna be a fun one.  We finally have someone who is gonna have a go tactically.  The shite have so many competitions they will tire and wear at some point and will need to rotate at some point.  Could well be this match.  Maybe we force a replay at our place and they are on overload with matches and play a reserve squad.

Pickford

Coleman Mina Holgate Digne

Sidibe Gylfi Davies Bernard

Richarlison DCL

19 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

This is gonna be a fun one.  We finally have someone who is gonna have a go tactically.  The shite have so many competitions they will tire and wear at some point and will need to rotate at some point.  Could well be this match.  Maybe we force a replay at our place and they are on overload with matches and play a reserve squad.

Pickford

Coleman Mina Holgate Digne

Sidibe Gylfi Davies Bernard

Richarlison DCL

Can we borrow Dan Gosling for one game?

34 minutes ago, RPG said:

I should see the first half before I have to check out of our hotel in Nairobi. Hopeful of a win but, realistically, I would be more than happy with a draw and get them back to Goodison.

same here.  plus they have so many competitions going if we force a replay they might just field an under strength side which would favor us.

1 hour ago, AlbanyNYToffee said:

Origi and Gabriel Jesus crush us. Truly rather see Firmino and Aguero out there. 

I wouldn’t! I’ll be at this one and looking forward to it especially as they’ll be more of us there as it’s a cup match! COYBs. I want the win more for my son than me as hes not seen a win (that he can remember) against them lot 🤦‍♂️

4 minutes ago, barryj said:

I wouldn’t! I’ll be at this one and looking forward to it especially as they’ll be more of us there as it’s a cup match! COYBs. I want the win more for my son than me as hes not seen a win (that he can remember) against them lot 🤦‍♂️

Great reason fingers crossed 🤞 he gets to see his first win Sunday. 

3 minutes ago, TallPaul1878 said:

Klopp apparently getting his excuses in. They're having their own injury crisis and are down to 12 first team players. Their fixture congestion and World Championship exploits are starting to take its toll on the squad.

If Klopp is going to put a similar side out to the Carabao Cup game then this is our biggest opportunity to inflict a heavy defeat upon them in decades. If they really genuinely do put the kids out then I expect them to be put to the sword. I will not be happy with less than 6 goals if that is the case. I want them utterly embarrassed, crushed. I want them to have no excuses despite a weakened team. Utter annihilation.

Image result for dalek exterminate

2 minutes ago, TallPaul1878 said:

It's our duty to do it on the interest of sportsmanship. But, yeah, we absolutely owe this lot a complete and utter drubbing at their own gaffe. Doesn't matter to us if they put kids out. The fans will all still be in the stadium, people watching on tv. I'd love to see their faces and the embarrassment and dejection. I want to see little kids crying at their first ever outing at a Liverpool game.

We all want the same but is it really going to happen? I'd settle for a 1-0 off Kean's arse in the 95th minute.

1 hour ago, Gwlad all over said:

Klopp BS I think.

Don't think so this time. Naby Keita, Ox, Lovren, Matip, Shaqiri, Fabinho all legitimately injured. Where the BS could come in is if he wanted to he could start:

Alisson Trent Gomez VVD Robertson Wijnaldum Henderson Lallana Salah Firmino Mane. Needless to say that would be less than ideal for us. If they were playing anyone else I'd expect a few kids in there but I'm not sure he can justify that playing us - especially given their home record and overall record in the past decade against us. He won't want to lose that mental dominance. Let's see how he plays his cards. 

14 hours ago, AlbanyNYToffee said:

Don't think so this time. Naby Keita, Ox, Lovren, Matip, Shaqiri, Fabinho all legitimately injured. Where the BS could come in is if he wanted to he could start:

Alisson Trent Gomez VVD Robertson Wijnaldum Henderson Lallana Salah Firmino Mane. Needless to say that would be less than ideal for us. If they were playing anyone else I'd expect a few kids in there but I'm not sure he can justify that playing us - especially given their home record and overall record in the past decade against us. He won't want to lose that mental dominance. Let's see how he plays his cards. 

His injuries are his weaker players. Don’t rate Ox or Matip much and Shaqiri rarely starts when they play a strong side. What this means is they’re likely to field a stronger side as I don’t think they’ll throw in the kids. 

15 hours ago, TallPaul1878 said:

Klopp apparently getting his excuses in. They're having their own injury crisis and are down to 12 first team players. Their fixture congestion and World Championship exploits are starting to take its toll on the squad.

If Klopp is going to put a similar side out to the Carabao Cup game then this is our biggest opportunity to inflict a heavy defeat upon them in decades. If they really genuinely do put the kids out then I expect them to be put to the sword. I will not be happy with less than 6 goals if that is the case. I want them utterly embarrassed, crushed. I want them to have no excuses despite a weakened team. Utter annihilation.

They had the most rest of any club over the Christmas and New Year period. He can shut up.

The league is as good as theirs and they don't play Atheltico until mid Feb. Can see them putting a decent side out to be honest. 

It will be interesting to see how we approach the game this time round after the 5-2 defeat, wonder what Carlo has got up his sleeve. Maybe we will be up for it at Goodison in March. 

We've got this. Just a case of sitting back and letting them come at us, then catching them out on the counter-attack, albeit a very slow and somewhat relaxed counter-attack. Will be a well earned Two-Three win for Everton... then we'll get knocked out in the next round by Birmingham City.

Pickford

Sidibé Mina Holgate Digne

Schneiderlin 

Sigurdsson  Davies

Niasse    Tosun    Kean         

7 minutes ago, Heath said:

Just seen the score. Bloody hell, that really was some comeback.

What pissed me off in the report on the BBC was that it started, "League One strugglers Tranmere produced a sensational second-half display as they fought back from 3-0 down to earn a replay against 10-man Watford."

No they f'king didn't, they produced a sensational comeback against 11 man Watford who had a player sent off in the 89th minute; really poor journalism and I've tweeted the writer to tell him so. Happens all the time and it winds me right up. 

2 hours ago, MikeO said:

What pissed me off in the report on the BBC was that it started, "League One strugglers Tranmere produced a sensational second-half display as they fought back from 3-0 down to earn a replay against 10-man Watford."

No they f'king didn't, they produced a sensational comeback against 11 man Watford who had a player sent off in the 89th minute; really poor journalism and I've tweeted the writer to tell him so. Happens all the time and it winds me right up. 

People complaining about it in the comments section of the article. 

Hopefully he will change it.