IGNORED

Liverpool (FA Cup Away) Sunday January 5th

markjazzbassist

5 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Guilty as charged, you don't even need to look at your notebook LB (do the police still use them or has tech caught up?).

Still use them, although we now use personal issue cameras catch what we see / say / do, and we have laptops and tablets for reporting things. I still use mine a bit, I'm bit of a "Columbo" type character, detail is key for me and a notebook the best place to instantly record key points and lines of thought.

5 hours ago, MikeO said:

What pissed me off in the report on the BBC was that it started, "League One strugglers Tranmere produced a sensational second-half display as they fought back from 3-0 down to earn a replay against 10-man Watford."

No they f'king didn't, they produced a sensational comeback against 11 man Watford who had a player sent off in the 89th minute; really poor journalism and I've tweeted the writer to tell him so. Happens all the time and it winds me right up. 

Well done pal. Fucking lazy dossers to coin a phrase 

10 minutes ago, chicagoblue said:

Somehow despite having every paid subscription available this won’t be aired in Canada. Any leads to my pm are appreciated as I’ve completely forgotten how to find streams. 

Now isn’t that strange you living in B.C as well, you would have thought anywhere with British in it’s name would be a haven for British football ⚽️ 

1 hour ago, Keith B said:

I've got no good reason to think this especially after 21 years of futility at Anfield, but I think we are going to win tomorrow.

Part of being an evertonian. Could go forward in time, watch us lose 4-0 and then go back to the moment before kick off and still have that little bit of belief...

12 hours ago, London Blue said:

People complaining about it in the comments section of the article. 

Hopefully he will change it. 

He has:D

"Watford played the last few minutes of the match with 10 men after Pereyra was shown a straight red card by referee Graham Scott for his foul on Kieron Morris."

Anyway, to Anfield, about 8,000 Blues I believe. Hope the players give them something to shout about!

:COYBs[1]:

6 hours ago, chicagoblue said:

Somehow despite having every paid subscription available this won’t be aired in Canada. Any leads to my pm are appreciated as I’ve completely forgotten how to find streams. 

ESPN+ is airing it if you have Disney plus or ESPN+ with cable.  Plenty of streams out their as well of the illegal variety

Klopp in his programme notes...

"Carlo being back in the English game is so cool for the competitors and even cooler for Everton. I'm not sure if I'm doing either of us any favours by saying this but in football terms I really do consider him a friend. Such an amazing person and just so generous in spirit and personality.

"He's won all there is to win, as a player and a coach, and yet remains chilled and humble. He is the benchmark for those of use working in the game today on how to conduct yourself."

36 minutes ago, TallPaul1878 said:

I want to see crying kids in the stands today. Little kopites with their Christmas present tickets for the first time getting utterly smashed 7-0.

No excuses about their squad. Utter annihilation 

You don't take any prisoners do you TP? you are a hard man.