IGNORED

Wallet81

Wallet81

Wallet here an Irish toffee, love be Everton Football Club since Tony Cotter and Kevin Sheedy were playing, I'm really excited about the next decade for the blues. Ancelloti Brands Moshiri Usmanov will take this club back to were it was and belongs. I do feel we need the deadwood though..the current squad is full of wasters with no desire or real passion for the club and with the exception of Richarlison are bang average. Hopefully Ancelloti takes the roll seriously a develops a style of play that is effective, and a team of winners that's what he did as a player as a coach in Italy, Spain Germany and England and that's how he will lead us to our beautiful new era in a new stadium.. as champions.

9 minutes ago, Wallet81 said:

Wallet here an Irish toffee, love be Everton Football Club since Tony Cotter and Kevin Sheedy were playing, I'm really excited about the next decade for the blues. Ancelloti Brands Moshiri Usmanov will take this club back to were it was and belongs. I do feel we need the deadwood though..the current squad is full of wasters with no desire or real passion for the club and with the exception of Richarlison are bang average. Hopefully Ancelloti takes the roll seriously a develops a style of play that is effective, and a team of winners that's what he did as a player as a coach in Italy, Spain Germany and England and that's how he will lead us to our beautiful new era in a new stadium.. as champions.

That'll do for me!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/01/2020 at 20:59, Wallet81 said:

cead mille failte wallet81