IGNORED

West Ham (Away) Saturday January 18th

markjazzbassist

Same lineup except I'd prefer Mina to start over Keane.  Moyes will have them trying to play a little since they are home but i'm confident we are the better team and will be prepared tactically.  

Pickford

Coleman Holgate Mina Digne

Walcott Davies Gylfi Bernard

DCL Richarlison

16 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

Same lineup except I'd prefer Mina to start over Keane.  Moyes will have them trying to play a little since they are home but i'm confident we are the better team and will be prepared tactically.  

Pickford

Coleman Holgate Mina Digne

Walcott Davies Gylfi Bernard

DCL Richarlison

Keane played very well yesterday I thought, but Mina might be better able to deal with the tall Haller.

When I watched them the other day that Valbuena looked a mistake waiting to happen. Ogbonna is the best at dealing with lots going on around him so bully the former and make runs off the latter. Could be good fun for the front two with the right balls into them.

On Haller, he has surprsingly good control. He uses his body well too but I couldn't tell if he was particularly mobile or not. He didn't run that far so it was hard to tell! Could be in issue for Holgate if he gets a bit naive and too aggressive. Hopefully they don't have Antonio back as he is always a pain to play against. 

Wouldn't surprise me if Carlo Ancelotti rotates the team a little for this one after what he said. This is a game that I believe we should win, but think we won't. Hopefully I'm wrong and we come away from there with all the points.

Pickford

Sidibé  Keane  Mina  Baines

Walcott  Schneiderlin  Davies  Bernard

Calvert-Lewin  Richarlison

9 minutes ago, TallPaul1878 said:

What kit are we gonna wear?

Can't really wear our home kit because the blue would clash with their claret and blue.

The salmon pink away kit would clash with the claret and the navy blue 3rd kit would be a worse clash than the home shirt.

We will either have to wear our home shirt or last season's white one.

The orange/salmon one can be seen from space. No issues there. I love it by the way, hope we see it tmw. 

5 hours ago, Finn balor said:

Charly n Gilfi out. bench is going to be shocking. I’ve got my tickets for tommorow taking my boy to his first away game

Heading up to this one too. Home end unfortunately. Hopefully your boy will see Everton win away!

I’m hoping to see Davies play well.

Don’t know which one is most likely.

1 hour ago, Finn balor said:

Yeah joined Twitter a few weeks ago a few tickets going spare. Think I’m going to go more of the away games from now on. Archie can’t wait 

Can't wait to take my boy to his first match in a couple of years. 

Hope you and Archie have a great time, and the boys put on a great show and bag us 3 points!!

12 minutes ago, DownUnderToff said:

This has to be the game that Gordon gets a decent run out, the cupboard is empty of attacking options.  Don't want to see the likes of Niasse, or shoehorning someone else, in over the top.

With the tricky games of those above us, have a real chance to end the week a game off 5th.

i'd love to see him come on for the last 30 see what he's got.

1 hour ago, London Blue said:

Can't wait to take my boy to his first match in a couple of years. 

Hope you and Archie have a great time, and the boys put on a great show and bag us 3 points!!

The boy has been to a few games. He’s not the biggest footie fan and you can’t push it on him but he’s never been to London so that was a factor 😂 going to be good on the coach and the banter