Sign in to follow this  
markjazzbassist

Newcastle (Home) Tuesday January 21st

Mina once again showing that he his complete dollop at heading the ball.

Every time everton score the @Everton twitter is putting up a kid's drawing of the scorer.  I'm dying for another goal because they are hilarious.

6 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Walcott has been brilliant tonight. 

Second half he has been. First half he wasn’t getting involved. But the last twenty minutes he looks like he’s taken five years off.

9 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Am I dreaming or do we look like a football team.

We actually do. Shouldn't get carried away given the opposition but everyone has played their part tonight. Given how much stick the central midfielders have been given, this is probably the midfield performance of the season. 

To be fair we gave them that. Panicked after the first goal and just launched it straight back to them. Inviting them to press for another.

Rather than just have a bit of confidence and hold the ball for 30 seconds.

Davies and Digne fucking around with it in our own corner started all this.

New manager - same Everton. I told everyone when we sacked Silva we needed a change out of some players to stop this kind of rot and it’s evident now. That is truly pathetic to drop those points at the end of the game. There’s a real false arrogance to our team that as soon as we start winning we think we are top 4 team and instantly forget the absolute shit that’s been served up previously. Not good enough 

What the fuck?? I stopped following the text assuming we'd won and was just about to come on and congratulate Kean... 

What other club does stupid fucking shit like this?? Reminds me of the Bournemouth disgrace under Martinez. 

Subs didn't work there AT ALL!!

Niasse is a fucking joke, absolutely waste of human flesh and no ability to hold on to the ball, run with the ball, kick the ball or anything at all.

Davies offered nothing, seemed lost on the left side. I'm really starting to worry about him. Seeing Calvert Lewin grow into the role highlights how much Davies just hasn't really cracked on at all.

Coleman. Did he do anything really in the time he was on?