• Lucas Digne
    • Morgan Schneiderlin
    • Fabian Delph
    • Bernard
    • Dominic Calvert-Lewin
    • Theo Walcott
    • Moise Kean
    • Séamus Coleman

Shame we threw this away as for the most part it was a good performance,  much more zippy from back to front. 

Kean showed his strength and pace, working so hard. He was a real handful for them and you could see his confidence grow after the goal too.  Hopefully signs of good things to come.

Gone for Bernard though,  ran the game, created so many chances, was strong on the ball and just the creative spark that we've often lacked

2 minutes ago, StevO said:

Went with Bernard, but I’m still in shock. 

Feel for everyone there tonight, even the "beat the rush" brigade who leave on 85/90 minutes. Sometimes they miss out on great moments (eg McFadden v Charlton 2007) but tonight getting back to the car with three points in the bag (so they thought) must've been devastating.

1 minute ago, MikeO said:

Feel for everyone there tonight, even the "beat the rush" brigade who leave on 85/90 minutes. Sometimes they miss out on great moments (eg McFadden v Charlton 2007) but tonight getting back to the car with three points in the bag (so they thought) must've been devastating.

Im not sure if I’d have rather left than see that unfold in front of my eyes. 

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

Sidibe deal well first half too.

Bar one good defensive block he was dreadful. Walcott ran his heart out and I don't think Sidibe found him once. Kept slowing our play and putting pressure on us. Positionally he was all over the shop off the ball as well, more so when Coleman come on (who was also shite today). 

17 hours ago, pete0 said:

Bar one good defensive block he was dreadful. Walcott ran his heart out and I don't think Sidibe found him once. Kept slowing our play and putting pressure on us. Positionally he was all over the shop off the ball as well, more so when Coleman come on (who was also shite today). 

He bailed out Holgate twice and Mina once in that first half. We would have had at least two clear cut chances against us without him and that's why I thought he was important first half. 

Second half he was crap so I'd agree with you on that.

23 hours ago, pete0 said:

Saved us twice with last ditch tackles actually, and also had a good shot saved. Though he had an okay game and certainly wasn't dreadful. 

On 21/01/2020 at 23:42, MikeO said:

Serves them right for leaving early. If you're not going to stay for the full game don't go the game - same applies for people who go to the bar during the match.