IGNORED

Watford (Away) Saturday February 1st

markjazzbassist

Kean had a cracking game last time out but I don't think he will put him and Richalrlison in the same squad together, which is a shame but an understandable move from Carlo. 

I thought Morgan had a decent game last time out and isn't deserving of being dropped. 

Bernard has been hit and miss so Iwobi can have his chance, hopefully he gets on well in that role playing narrow from the wing, he has the ability to pick a pass and could be good there. 

1 minute ago, Matt said:

More Walcott in my opinion, Sidibe was covering his position. Very good goal from them though 

Yes I'd agree but between them they must do more together, they are a partnership down that side and they were in position to stop the attack but between them they failed (either blocking the pass or tracking the run).

2 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Sidebe did the expected role .... Walcott on the other hand???

Sidibe has to stop the pass/cross in that position. Not saying it's easy and definitely Walcott more culpable but you can't let their most dangerous player pass into into the box so easily.

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

More Walcott in my opinion, Sidibe was covering his position. Very good goal from them though 

I’ve pointed out time after time that Sidibe can’t defend long cross field balls. It happens every week. At least 3 or 4 goals we’ve conceded this season have been a direct result of this. 

2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Sidibe has to stop the pass/cross in that position. Not saying it's easy and definitely Walcott more culpable but you can't let their most dangerous player pass into into the box so easily.

Sidebe did exactly what he needed to do... screen the shot/cross...... Walcott stood marking space allowing Gerry an easy pick.

Nothing to do with sidebe