Sign in to follow this  
TallPaul1878

Blue baby

36 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Congratulations mate he’s a bonny lad must come from his mum👍

He's only 7lbs 6oz, we were expecting an 8lbs baby at least haha. That's what we were led to believe so now all the baby grows swamp him.

My best buddy bought him an Everton kit already. I think we're gonna be fine haha

2 hours ago, TallPaul1878 said:

Hi everyone. Just thought I would introduce you to baby Lucas (pushed my luck too far with Duncan) who was born 14/02/2020 at 1:30pm and weighing 7lbs 6oz by elective section.

Mum and baby doing well, hopefully home tomorrow once we have figured out this breast feeding lark.

20200214_183438.jpg

Congratulations mate, he's gorgeous. 

Absolutely the best thing ever becoming a dad.  Enjoy every minute. Best of luck to you all. 

3 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Congratulations mate, he's gorgeous. 

Absolutely the best thing ever becoming a dad.  Enjoy every minute. Best of luck to you all. 

It's our 3rd, we have 2 girls already so we have free childcare haha. Still, the feeling never gets old

18 minutes ago, TallPaul1878 said:

It's our 3rd, we have 2 girls already so we have free childcare haha. Still, the feeling never gets old

Lucky man. For me - it's something that makes everything you do have a meaning. The most important job anyone could ever have.