• Fabian Delph
    • Gylfi Sigurðsson
    • Alex Iwobi
    • Dominic Calvert-Lewin
    • Morgan Schneiderlin
    • Richarlison
    • Bernard
    • André Gomes

Current Player of the Season standings....
Yerry Mina...90
Dominic Calvert-Lewin...84
Richarlison...69
Mason Holgate...60
Djibril Sidibé...55
Bernard...52
Tom Davies...49
Lucas Digne...48
Jordan Pickford...34
Seamus Coleman...27
Fabian Delph...25
André Gomes...22
Alex Iwobi...22
Leighton Baines...13
Morgan Schneiderlin...11
Theo Walcott...7
Moise Kean...6
Gylfi Sigurðsson...5
Cenk Tosun...4
Michael Keane...3
Jean-Philippe Gbamin...1

Previous MOTM winners...
Crystal Palace (H)...
Watford (A)...Mason Holgate
Newcastle (H)...Bernard
Brighton (H)...Bernard
Liverpool (A FA Cup)...Conceded due to outbreak of African trypanosomiasis in EFC squad
Manchester City (A)...Seamus Coleman & Yerry Mina tie
Newcastle (A)...Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Burnley (H)...Djibril Sidibé
Arsenal (H)...Yerry Mina
Leicester City (H League Cup)...Leighton Baines
Manchester United (A)...Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Chelsea (H)...Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Liverpool (A)...Yerry Mina
Leicester (A)...Djibril Sidibé
Norwich (H)...Tom Davies
Southampton (A)...Tom Davies
Tottenham (H)...Tom Davies
Watford (H-League Cup)...Mason Holgate & Theo Walcott tie
Brighton (A)...Mason Holgate & Tom Davies tie
West Ham (H)...André Gomes
Burnley (A)...Yerri Mina
Manchester City (H)...Seamus Coleman
Sheffield Wednesday (A)...Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Sheffield United (H)...Lucas Digne
Bournemouth (A)...Lucas Digne
Wolves (H)...Fabian Delph
Lincoln City (A)...Lucas Digne
Aston Villa (A)...Yerry Mina
Watford (H)...Yerry Mina
Crystal Palace (A)...Jordan Pickford

2 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

Matt there is help out there 

Not so far as I’ve found :lol: sidibe dominated that side defensively, not his fault he has no one to link up with. Richarlison did have his best game in a while, I was very tempted to give it to him. Probably should but made my decision now. DCL should’ve had a bucketful today but he still played well. There was only one weak link again today, and the difference when he went off was again tangible 

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

Not so far as I’ve found :lol: sidibe dominated that side defensively, not his fault he has no one to link up with. Richarlison did have his best game in a while, I was very tempted to give it to him. Probably should but made my decision now. DCL should’ve had a bucketful today but he still played well. There was only one weak link again today, and the difference when he went off was again tangible 

I agree with everything you said, apart from the Sidibe part. It took Aubemayang two goals before he stopped him, by that point he had won the game for Arsenal. 

Gomes looked great when he came on. 
Gave it to Richarlison though. 

7 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

What? Bernard over Richarlison. Charly terrorised then all game and nearly laid two on a plate for DCl. Wow 

Richarlison frustrated me a lot. He lost the ball in bad areas, he made countless wrong decisions and it was only in the last 20-30 minutes when Bernard and Gomes came on that he bucked his ideas up. Without Bernard (and Gomes) dragging us up the pitch, what came from Richarlison afterwards would have been less likely to happen or at least happen less. 

58 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Richarlison frustrated me a lot. He lost the ball in bad areas, he made countless wrong decisions and it was only in the last 20-30 minutes when Bernard and Gomes came on that he bucked his ideas up. Without Bernard (and Gomes) dragging us up the pitch, what came from Richarlison afterwards would have been less likely to happen or at least happen less. 

Bailey that hole is that deep we can’t see you anymore 😉

11 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Bailey that hole is that deep we can’t see you anymore 😉

All I can say Palfy is that if your happy with all the glory moments then that's good for you. 

If Lukaku had made some of the touches and lost possession in some of the places he did it would have been a different story. 

Also before I get more stick, I don't think he played badly overall but the positives equelled the negatives as it did for almost all starters. Bernard and Gomes were the only two in my eyes that contributed positively overall and their introduction led to us playing our best football of the game.

Oh and can you find me a bigger shovel please mate 😉 

22 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

If you can’t see his work rate/endeavour on top of being the obvious most dangerous player in our side then that’s fine. Not sure how u can say his decision making annoyed u over all the other players. But hey ho. 

Where have I said that I can't see his work rate or that he isnt our most dangerous player? 

I can say that because he should have made more of the positions he was in, and yet again I haven't said that the others didn't piss me off with their decisions, it's just that Richie was the only one that got close to being Motm despite those poor decisions, in my view. 

If you are going to reply to me then please read what I have actually written. It makes this whole forum thing a bit easier 😂

59 minutes ago, Bailey said:

All I can say Palfy is that if your happy with all the glory moments then that's good for you. 

If Lukaku had made some of the touches and lost possession in some of the places he did it would have been a different story. 

Also before I get more stick, I don't think he played badly overall but the positives equelled the negatives as it did for almost all starters. Bernard and Gomes were the only two in my eyes that contributed positively overall and their introduction led to us playing our best football of the game.

Oh and can you find me a bigger shovel please mate 😉 

I’ve got a friend who owns a JCB 360 excavator, I don’t know if that would that be big enough to dig your hole, what do you think mate😉

4 hours ago, StevO said:

I agree with everything you said, apart from the Sidibe part. It took Aubemayang two goals before he stopped him, by that point he had won the game for Arsenal. 

Gomes looked great when he came on. 
Gave it to Richarlison though. 

Their striker was played brilliant passes and finished well. Bar those, he had an easy game