IGNORED

Liverpool Derby (Home) Sunday June 21st

markjazzbassist

This could be a blood bath, or in true Everton form we win it in stoppage time.  Honestly the best approach would be the Atletico frustrate and hope to nick one.  Gylfi needs a benching.  I would not put Bernard on the right, and i gues i'm going Davies over Delph.

Pickford

Coleman Holgate Mina Digne

Walcott Gomes Davies Bernard

DCL Richarlison

11 hours ago, Simon said:

What's the likelihood that this match will be played behind closed doors?

Due to my commute to GP I’ve taken the day off work so I’m hoping that if this does happen they give a fair bit of notice. I think this weekend might be the last ‘normal’ weekend for a while. City Arsenal is off so if derby goes ahead at least the ones from over the park won’t win the league at ours.

1 hour ago, barryj said:

Due to my commute to GP I’ve taken the day off work so I’m hoping that if this does happen they give a fair bit of notice. I think this weekend might be the last ‘normal’ weekend for a while. City Arsenal is off so if derby goes ahead at least the ones from over the park won’t win the league at ours.

Apparently they still can if City fail to beat Burnley on Saturday.

47 minutes ago, barryj said:

Just looked at the table and with my average maths skills as long as city don’t lose they can’t be given the league.

If City lose to Burnley they'll be able to get max 84 points; when if Liverpool beat us they'll have 85, so we just need City to get a point. Surely not too much to ask at home to Burnley?

5 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

More optimism is needed: We're going to win. They're out of the FA Cup, out of the League Cup, and out of the Champion's League. There's just no way, no way, we can allow them to win the league on our turf. We're going to be up for this, mark my words!

This is their last chance to put a shine on the title; do it at Goodison. We will be up for it but so will they, especially after last night’s exit. 

13 hours ago, AlbanyNYToffee said:

Was supposed to be there. First derby. Devastated. F***ing COVID-19 keeping us stateside. It's so selfish but if i'm being honest i hope we draw. I can't handle the thought of not being there to see the victory. 

I feel for you but wouldn’t be surprised if it was postponed. Especially with Chelsea players being tested positive.