IGNORED

Liverpool Derby (Home) Sunday June 21st

markjazzbassist

I doubt we'd get 90 minutes out of Bernard so with Walcott being injured move Richarlison back to the wing and let Niasse run round like a mad man up front. 

I'd pick the whole team based on fitness over ability for this one. The thought of a unmatch fit Michael Keane playing is scary. 

12 hours ago, MikeO said:

Hope you're right but any manager depends on the squad of players he has and I don't think we're strong enough; Carlo is great but he's not a magician.

Disagree. The fact that he’s looking into the u23s for players tells me there’s talent there and he wants to use it if necessary 

45 minutes ago, Matt said:

Disagree. The fact that he’s looking into the u23s for players tells me there’s talent there and he wants to use it if necessary 

Or you could go the other way and he's looking at the U23s because that's all he can do when injuries hit and you can't bring players in and must work with what's already there.

3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Or you could go the other way and he's looking at the U23s because that's all he can do when injuries hit and you can't bring players in and must work with what's already there.

Of course that’s a factor. But he’s at least got the confidence rather than just plug square holes with round pegs. 

6 hours ago, Matt said:

I agree we have or most have complained at previous managers for not utilising the youngsters, this is an ideal opportunity to do that rather than send out players that aren’t fit and players that don’t fit. 
I for one hope to see 1 or 2 on the pitch and 1 or 2 on the bench. 

10 hours ago, Matt said:

Of course that’s a factor. But he’s at least got the confidence rather than just plug square holes with round pegs. 

I’d have no issue with a few of them getting a look in. If fitness is a concern we should be looking to youth With high energy as we are not going to control this game.