IGNORED

Kim Min-jae

• 1 month later...
On 23/07/2020 at 19:43, Shukes said:

Anyone rather than Mings, he’s just not very good. A donkey that went on a decent run that’s all. Friend is a villa fan so I watched him a few times. Hope we steer well  clear.

I agree, he backs off so far as well. For such a big guy he should be completely dominant but he isn't. 

• 1 year later...

I can't say I have seen him kick a ball. However, I think this needs to be the type of player was need to be looking at, has to come from outside the premier league - otherwise you are taking 2 or 3 time the fee and massive wages for a player who has a Premier league write up like this. You have to take a bit of a punt and hope he make the step up.  

Style of play from WiKi - "As a central defender, Kim has excellent physical attributes, notably his strength, speed, and flexibility. Kim has a strong predictive ability in defense, and can often start and finish plays when the team advances. His long pass accuracy enables him to immediately hit the ball after the steal to complete a quick counterattack, and his excellent aerial ability and positioning allows him to perform headers to break up opposition attacks and start offensive plays"

I also thing Asian footballers are now massively improved and having decent ones in your team and squad massively helps the club brand overseas - which is important nowadays. 

• 1 month later...