• André Gomes
    • Alex Iwobi
    • Dominic Calvert-Lewin
    • Gylfi Sigurðsson
    • Richarlison
    • Tom Davies
    • Yerry Mina
    • Bernard

Current Player of the Season standings....
Dominic Calvert-Lewin...102
Yerry Mina...90
Richarlison...88
Mason Holgate...65
Djibril Sidibé...56
Bernard...52
Tom Davies...49
Lucas Digne...49
Jordan Pickford...46
Seamus Coleman...45
Alex Iwobi...37
André Gomes...31
Fabian Delph...25
Leighton Baines...21
Morgan Schneiderlin...11
Theo Walcott...7
Moise Kean...6
Gylfi Sigurðsson...5
Cenk Tosun...4
Michael Keane...7
Jean-Philippe Gbamin...1
Anthony Gordon...1

Previous MOTM winners...
Norwich (A)*...Alex Iwobi
Liverpool (H)*...Seamus Coleman
Chelsea (A)...Jordan Pickford
Manchester United (H)...Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Arsenal (A)...Richarlison
Crystal Palace (H)...Richarlison
Watford (A)...Mason Holgate
Newcastle (H)...Bernard
Brighton (H)...Bernard
Liverpool (A FA Cup)...Conceded due to outbreak of African trypanosomiasis in EFC squad
Manchester City (A)...Seamus Coleman & Yerry Mina tie
Newcastle (A)...Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Burnley (H)...Djibril Sidibé
Arsenal (H)...Yerry Mina
Leicester City (H League Cup)...Leighton Baines
Manchester United (A)...Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Chelsea (H)...Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Liverpool (A)...Yerry Mina
Leicester (A)...Djibril Sidibé
Norwich (H)...Tom Davies
Southampton (A)...Tom Davies
Tottenham (H)...Tom Davies
Watford (H-League Cup)...Mason Holgate & Theo Walcott tie
Brighton (A)...Mason Holgate & Tom Davies tie
West Ham (H)...André Gomes
Burnley (A)...Yerri Mina
Manchester City (H)...Seamus Coleman
Sheffield Wednesday (A)...Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Sheffield United (H)...Lucas Digne
Bournemouth (A)...Lucas Digne
Wolves (H)...Fabian Delph
Lincoln City (A)...Lucas Digne
Aston Villa (A)...Yerry Mina
Watford (H)...Yerry Mina
Crystal Palace (A)...Jordan Pickford

*Behind closed doors

Just now, Shukes said:

Went for Keane, though there should really be a shout for Carlo. How he changed that last twenty minutes so much is beyond me. We were getting battered, he changed it, and we looked good in the last twenty minutes.

I think Mina settled the back line, which gave that midfield the ability to press more and intercept.

Just now, markjazzbassist said:

I think Mina settled the back line, which gave that midfield the ability to press more and intercept.

Good call. 
I had just commented how bad and invisible Gomes was, and his last twenty minutes was excellent haha.

Michael Keane once again for me, so solid and seems to win everything, Vardy got past him once near the end. Holgate impressive again, The game always looks effortless for him, and unluckily his clearance bounced of Ianachos head for the goal.

On a positive note I’ve no one to moan about from tonight.

Keane good positioning never looked rushed or panicked, he’s starting to look very very good under Carlo’s management. 
Also Davies deserves a big mention he was the best MF on the pitch when he came on, helped us steady the ship by keeping the ball. 

Keane saved Pickford's blushes but thought he had a few too many of his own hairy moments. Thought him and Holgate were over confident but luckily their lapses in concentration didn't harm us. That said an over confident Michael Keane is a lot bet than an under confident one. 

Gordon first half but gone for Davies as he carried us across the line. Looked like Gomes even started playing harder in the last 10 minutes thanks to his influence, well that or Seamus shoved a rocket up his arse. Speaking of rockets and arses has anyone got some lube for Gylfi? He really doesn't react well to pressure and owes his teammates a massive thanks for carrying him at the end. 

57 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Went for Keane, though there should really be a shout for Carlo. How he changed that last twenty minutes so much is beyond me. We were getting battered, he changed it, and we looked good in the last twenty minutes.

Couldn't agree more with this!

I'd add Digne and Richarlison as the next best.

So badly want to give it to Anthony Gordon who was excellent but it's Keane again for me. He's looking more like the player who showed all potential at Burnley (and more) which is fantastic to see. I thought that he did really well, but it was only when Carragher commented that he'd had the most aerial interceptions in a league game so far this season (12) that I was assured of how good an afternoon it had been. 

His interception from Pickford's brain fart literally saved us two points and going to 2-2 so early would surely have swung momentum into Leicester's favour and make it 3-2. 

I can't praise him enough. 

Just now, Zoo 2.0 said:

So badly want to give it to Anthony Gordon who was excellent but it's Keane again for me. He's looking more like the player who showed all potential at Burnley (and more) which is fantastic to see. I thought that he did really well, but it was only when Carragher commented that he'd had the most aerial interceptions in a league game so far this season (12) that I was assured of how good an afternoon it had been. 

His interception from Pickford's brain fart literally saved us two points and going to 2-2 so early would surely have swung momentum into Leicester's favour and make it 3-2. 

I can't praise him enough. 

That stat is very impressive, didn’t know that!

Holgate was my MOTM as I thought he was just the better of the two CBs. I think he looks more comfortable in bringing ball out but it was close. Creditable mention to all the subs Mina, Davies and Bernie who I all thought got up to speed quickly and settled us down and played sensibly.