IGNORED

Soton (Home) Thursday July 9th

markjazzbassist

How he can find Richarlison a yellow and not Ward-Prowse is a joke. Never a pen either. He's letting them kick us off the park. 

Gomes has just put in his worse performance in a blue a shirt which is even more dissapointing given he should be trying to make up for last week. Hope the injury isn't serious but he doesn't deserve to start our next game. 

Just now, barryj said:

Gordon, Digne and Riccy playing well and DCL doing ok rest have been poor at best. There is so much space between the CB’s and midfield. Gomes was truly shocking until he came off. 

The CB comment is real. Keane looks a shadow of the player we’ve seen since the restart playing alongside Mina. Truly shows how important Holgate has been all season.

12 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Ignore my miserable posts tonight by the way guys, had a bad day and feeling depressed before I turned this on.... this is just destroying me. 

I thought I had changed my username for a minute reading your posts 😁

Chin up though mate, whatever it is it can't be as bad as this performance! 🤣

2 minutes ago, nyblue23 said:

The CB comment is real. Keane looks a shadow of the player we’ve seen since the restart playing alongside Mina. Truly shows how important Holgate has been all season.

I think its a combination of a few things. Soton are swarming us, absolutely running through our midfield. You could have Maldini at the back and it wouldn't matter. 

Secondly I have decided Keane is very much a right centre back. He is all over the place playing on the left. Its weird how it matters.

2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I think its a combination of a few things. Soton are swarming us, absolutely running through our midfield. You could have Maldini at the back and it wouldn't matter. 

Secondly I have decided Keane is very much a right centre back. He is all over the place playing on the left. Its weird how it matters.

I’m not sure Maldini would help he’s in his 50s now. Saying that he may still get a game.