IGNORED

Victor Osimhen

I don't see Pickford being dropped by Ancelotti. For some reason goalkeepers get a free pass when it comes to poor form (i.e. Romero is arguably the best back up keeper in the world yet De Gea's form never seems to matter). I wouldn't mind us signing an experienced keeper on a free who isn't going to demand a lot of wages so we can invest elsewhere.

Agree with the other postions you mentioned though. A powerhouse in midfield along with a pacey winger who can get balls in the box would be ideal. 

I'd love a centre half who can calm the defence down and who doesn't make you nervous 5 times a game. I think we need an experienced CB who could bring the best out of Holgate.

I'm really not bothered about the ages of the players we sign. As long as we add quality I'm happy. Adding the right experience to this young team would really be helpful.

2 hours ago, Aidan said:

I don't see Pickford being dropped by Ancelotti. For some reason goalkeepers get a free pass when it comes to poor form (i.e. Romero is arguably the best back up keeper in the world yet De Gea's form never seems to matter). I wouldn't mind us signing an experienced keeper on a free who isn't going to demand a lot of wages so we can invest elsewhere.

What, like Lössl or Stekelenburg?

On 12/07/2020 at 05:07, Btay said:

Yep. Pickford has not cost us as many points as our shit wingers and CM’s

It's all pretty bad to be honest. Better quality in midfield and attack should lead to a better defensive outfit as a whole. 

• 3 weeks later...