IGNORED

Sheffield United (Away) Monday July 20th

markjazzbassist

5 minutes ago, chicagoblue said:

Must have a shit stream mate.  He's gone straight into Richy's standing leg with his studs.

YoutubeTV crystal clear haha just a difference of opinion i guess. If anything I'd say foul on Richarlison. Norwood is first to the ball by a wide margin and Richarlison's momentum carries him into Norwood. The league gets softer by the week now it seems. 

1 minute ago, Aidan said:

Sick of watching this shit play every week. 

Sick of watching Davies flounder around the pitch giving the ball away at every opportunity and losing every tackle. 

Sick of watching sigurdsson do just about nothing on the pitch bar turn and pass back to his centre half. 

Sick of watching Dom have the technical ability of a league 2 player. 

Sick of watching us get into the final third and getting a ball in with nobody within the 18 yard box let alone 6.

Fucking dreadful carlo might as well have played the academy to embarrass these wet lettuces. 

Huh?  We've clearly been the better side that half and they're fighting for Europe.  This is the best display from us since the Derby.  Obviously it's nowhere near good enough long term, but at least they've kicked off their flip flops and put their studs back on.

2 minutes ago, AlbanyNYToffee said:

YoutubeTV crystal clear haha just a difference of opinion i guess. If anything I'd say foul on Richarlison. Norwood is first to the ball by a wide margin and Richarlison's momentum carries him into Norwood. The league gets softer by the week now it seems. 

Did you not see his studs perpendicular to the floor?

4 minutes ago, chicagoblue said:

Huh?  We've clearly been the better side that half and they're fighting for Europe.  This is the best display from us since the Derby.  Obviously it's nowhere near good enough long term, but at least they've kicked off their flip flops and put their studs back on.

Better side? We've done nothing bar one decent move where nobody was attacking the ball in the box. 

Neither team has done anything. A bit more of the ball doesn't make us the better team