IGNORED

Thomas Lemar

i loved that monaco side with him in it, i watched some of their matches and he was really nice for them.  was sold for 63m pounds and hasn't been great in la liga.  now this could be because he's not that good, or maybe simeone's style doesn't suit him, holding a 1-0 lead for 60 minutes defending for your life isn't for everyone :)  @StevO will be happy, HE IS LEFT FOOTED!  lol  obviously not paying 63m, but on a cut rate deal or loan to buy i'd be interested.  gotta be less than 30m though.

7 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

i loved that monaco side with him in it, i watched some of their matches and he was really nice for them.  was sold for 63m pounds and hasn't been great in la liga.  now this could be because he's not that good, or maybe simeone's style doesn't suit him, holding a 1-0 lead for 60 minutes defending for your life isn't for everyone :)  @StevO will be happy, HE IS LEFT FOOTED!  lol  obviously not paying 63m, but on a cut rate deal or loan to buy i'd be interested.  gotta be less than 30m though.

I would love a left foot in this team! One is just not enough 😂

Takes me back to the arteta, pienaar type of signing.  Then again so did Andre Gomes.... let's hope he sorts himself out.

Loan to buy would be best option in my opinion. Madrid are being greedy by all accounts.... so if that is true then we should say ok.... agree a fee close ish to what they want which we then pay the loan fee as part of. 

I don't have a problem paying good money for quality.  It's the £45m for the likes of Siggy that pisses me off. 

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Really can’t see us bringing in another midfielder now

Nor me I think Ancelotti likes Iwobi and will try and mould him into the player he believes he can be.

For now I think we are done with midfielders, we will now concentrate on defenders and a keeper.