IGNORED

Diogo Dalot

9 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I feel like this is BS unless Kenny gets sold.

Wouldnt say we'd necessarily have to sell Kenny if he came in. Coleman has 2 seasons at most at this level. Those 3 could battle it out with a decision made on Kenny after seeing how he copes next season. Plus Dalot could be brought in as cover for LB as I believe he has played there in the past. 

£10m if true would be low risk. Possibly even a loan with an option to buy. 

16 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Wouldnt say we'd necessarily have to sell Kenny if he came in. Coleman has 2 seasons at most at this level. Those 3 could battle it out with a decision made on Kenny after seeing how he copes next season. Plus Dalot could be brought in as cover for LB as I believe he has played there in the past. 

£10m if true would be low risk. Possibly even a loan with an option to buy. 

I think Coleman needs to be playing from the bench a lot more this season so I agree about the need for transition but I assume that will be Kenny. 

I'd be a little concerned if we were signing a rigbt back to play left back cover.

I had a little look at Utd fans view of him and the general view is that he might have a future. I can't say I have ever really noticed him, which can be seen in both a good and bad way! 

24 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I think Coleman needs to be playing from the bench a lot more this season so I agree about the need for transition but I assume that will be Kenny. 

I'd be a little concerned if we were signing a rigbt back to play left back cover.

I had a little look at Utd fans view of him and the general view is that he might have a future. I can't say I have ever really noticed him, which can be seen in both a good and bad way! 

A good friend of mine is an avid United supporter, and he said the same thing. Never really been given a run of games. He told me he works very hard too.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Signed a 5 year contract at United in 2018, so 2 years left.  They paid decent money for him (19m I think).  Don't think he'd be a "cheap" option.  Guessing north of 10M.  Is he at the same level (or same potential) as Dumfires/Aaron?  Not sure about that.  Did OK at AC Milan last year, but was nowhere near the first name on the team sheet.  Good age and good experience though.

14 minutes ago, chicagoblue said:

Signed a 5 year contract at United in 2018, so 2 years left.  They paid decent money for him (19m I think).  Don't think he'd be a "cheap" option.  Guessing north of 10M.  Is he at the same level (or same potential) as Dumfires/Aaron?  Not sure about that.  Did OK at AC Milan last year, but was nowhere near the first name on the team sheet.  Good age and good experience though.

That made me laugh!!