Sign in to follow this  
Louis

Former Blue Gets National Call Up.

Wales !! ;)

He signed for Darlington from us three years ago (not two. my mistake) and he signed for Wrexham recently. I can't find that much info about him not even a transfer fee.

he was mentioned on soccer am yesterday they showed him putting a terrific cross into the box for there goal he looked half decent to me he was playing right wing i can only assume he has improved in the 3 years since we let him go

Also this Matthew Holt in the academy may be called up for the Wales under 19s

48620[/snapback]

What about that central midfielder Schumacher, he was captain for the England U17s and we let him go. Sometimes these players fullfill their potential sometimes they dont have the drive. I also think when some of these players are released it's the kick up the backside they need to use the talent they have.

You can't really say Moyes is anti-youth in his team selection with Vaughan and Anichebe set to challenge for the first team this year. I think we have a genuine lack of tallent coming through the ranks at the moment. Hopefully Sheedy will bring something new to the table.

What about that central midfielder Schumacher, he was captain for the England U17s and we let him go. Sometimes these players fullfill their potential sometimes they dont have the drive. I also think when some of these players are released it's the kick up the backside they need to use the talent they have.

48642[/snapback]

Schumacher used to go up to about £18 million on Champ Man!!!! :lol: